Week 7, 49ers at Patriots

1. Pats will cover as 3.5 point favorites - yay or nay

• yes - Pats get back on track

• no - JimmyG has a career game

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don’t put Stidham in yet. Call me crazy, but Cam will get better. He is a guy built on momentum. He did this with Carolina, if he missed a game or two he was terrible and seemed to take a while for him to get back into rhythm. He will find his game again like he played against Seattle. This game is far from over.

There's no way Brady would be doing better with the tools on offense. At least Cam has some wheels to get him out of trouble if needs be. Harry is off again, and Jules is a non-entity. The offense is dreadful all round. Look at what Brady has now in TB to work with.

And our defense is now woeful, how many yards are they going to give up here???

Silly to blame it all so far on Cam. He is not playing well, but I can't think of a unit on this team that is playing well right now.

There's no way Brady would be doing better with the tools on offense. At least Cam has some wheels to get him out of trouble if needs be. Harry is off again, and Jules is a non-entity. The offense is dreadful all round. Look at what Brady has now in TB to work with.

And our defense is now woeful, how many yards are they going to give up here???
Are these not the same weapons we had last year? Stop comparing Cam, its embarrasing.

This team right now is not very good, offense flat out stinks and the defense is giving up 3rd and longs on a regular basis. I do t have a lot of hope for this team this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, it would be great if we had Ty Warren, Roman Pfifer, Tedy Bruschi, Vrabel, Willie Mac...enough already w/pining for the past Pats!

Back