Week 7, 49ers at Patriots

1. Pats will cover as 3.5 point favorites - yay or nay

• yes - Pats get back on track

• no - JimmyG has a career game

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not hopeful. The weapons aren't there and Thuney is injured now as well.

we should have been running the ball much more effectively in this game.
Not for a win with Stid. But be good to see what he can do if anything.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

this game reminds me of the colts pats games when the colts just could not stop the run - this is a .500 team curbstomping the pats

Myers has been a little bit of a bright spot today. hope he continues to develop.
Byrd showed a bit as well.

I'm beginning to think Harry won't make it in the league. He's made of glass and keeps getting hurt. He has all the attributes, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

Byrd showed a bit as well.

I'm beginning to think Harry won't make it in the league. He's made of glass and keeps getting hurt. He has all the attributes, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

Yeah, he might not be the guy. That said, the reason he's out was because Cam threw a duck at him, so he got crushed. Bad decision.

Play calling doesn't help.

Where is the option game and designed QB runs? McD had Cam dropping back like he was Tom Brady. Granted Cam made a bunch of bad decisions in the pocket, I'm tossing some blame at the coaches for trying to toss it around on offense. Even before they got down big.

Just a bad showing by everyone today. And after the no-show on offense last week, it may be time for concern. 2-4 with 0-3 in October is definitely trending for a disaster season.

Nice to see Gunner getting the snot beat out of him and still running fearlessly.

Play calling doesn't help.

Where is the option game and designed QB runs? McD had Cam dropping back like he was Tom Brady. Granted Cam made a bunch of bad decisions in the pocket, I'm tossing some blame at the coaches for trying to toss it around on offense. Even before they got down big.

Just a bad showing by everyone today. And after the no-show on offense last week, it may be time for concern. 2-4 with 0-3 in October is definitely trending for a disaster season.
That's what I don't understand. The Niners are poor defending the run. Surely the gameplan should have been to pound downhill with Cam rushing alongside with them with all kinds of options.

Back