Week 7, 49ers at Patriots

1. Pats will cover as 3.5 point favorites - yay or nay

• yes - Pats get back on track

• no - JimmyG has a career game

Results are only viewable after voting.
It doesn't look like BB the coach will be able to make up for the poor job that BB the GM did this year, in putting this offense together. :shake:

Yeah, he might not be the guy. That said, the reason he's out was because Cam threw a duck at him, so he got crushed. Bad decision.
Not sure Harry has the attributes. He has the measurements, so I'm probably splitting hairs here.

No ability to consistently separate is a huge issue.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It doesn't look like BB the coach will be able to make up for the poor job that BB the GM did this year, in putting this offense together. :shake:
He doesn't have the GOAT to cover for his terrible personnel decisions now :(

McDaniels has to take the lions share of the blame here for this offensive showing. Something is badly off since the covid break.

The response for the season will be next week. If Pats come out and beat the Bills then the team has no quit in them. If they get trounced, we might have to start looking into a solid draft spot.

The response for the season will be next week. If Pats come out and beat the Bills then the team has no quit in them. If they get trounced, we might have to start looking into a solid draft spot.
Bills didnt look good today and havnt in a couple of weeks. Its a winnable game.

Sooner or later all teams need a total rebuild. I don't care if the qb is Brady, Montana or Johnny U. They couldn't win much with the putrid skill position talent currently on this team.

Yep I suck. Its that spoiled fan in me.

Answer me this, what has this team shown you in the last 2 weeks that would lead you to believe that they could have come back in this game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back