Week 7 Gamete Thread - JETE

I just spent a few minutes reading post on Jets Nation.
As a compassionate person I should feel sorry for Jets fans but I don't.
I went over the TheGangGreen... but it was like tipping over a paraplegics wheelchair... so obvious there's no devious joy to be had... just kinda sad. :coffee:

I went over the TheGangGreen... but it was like tipping over a paraplegics wheelchair... so obvious there's no devious joy to be had... just kinda sad. :coffee:
They're pathetically embarrassing fans. I get why they'd be angry with the abuse they've taken, but they're beyond irrational.

Absolutely no promises.

Besides, we all know Bolden is a matchup nightmare. He's so slow the defenders forget he's still out there.

Idk. James White isn't a fast guy so there's that.
Bolden led the Patriots in receiving yards and receptions vs the Jete.
==============================

BB was a happy coach.

View: https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1452366677673484291

Most points scored by the Pats since 2013 and most given up by the Jets since 1995.
The Jets hadn't given up more than 30 pts to any team this year.

Last edited:
“This is the NFL. You give up 50 points, it’s embarrassing,” Saleh said. “I don’t think I’ve had this feeling after a game since 2017 against Dallas. A helpless feeling where you’re just watching, you’re trying to figure something out. I’ll be honest. We talk about adversity. Everyone was asking. You can chalk this one up, it’s here. This is from coaches all the way down."

“This is the NFL. You give up 50 points, it’s embarrassing,” Saleh said. “I don’t think I’ve had this feeling after a game since 2017 against Dallas. A helpless feeling where you’re just watching, you’re trying to figure something out. I’ll be honest. We talk about adversity. Everyone was asking. You can chalk this one up, it’s here. This is from coaches all the way down."
Congrats guys. Wow, I knew this was going to take a while but they seem to be going backwards. It’s a fairly small sample size but Lefleur is really struggling in the OC job. Before the season started, I thought 5 wins would be a good start to the new era but that may have been optimistic lol. Hopefully Zach is ok and they can start to put together better outings.

Congrats guys. Wow, I knew this was going to take a while but they seem to be going backwards. It’s a fairly small sample size but Lefleur is really struggling in the OC job. Before the season started, I thought 5 wins would be a good start to the new era but that may have been optimistic lol. Hopefully Zach is ok and they can start to put together better outings.
i hope there's some patience. it has to be frustrating going through bunches of regime changes.

i hope there's some patience. it has to be frustrating going through bunches of regime changes.

HS is right. Your FO has to be patient with Saleh and the team. Continuity is the key to developing a new culture to help you win.
Wilson's injury is reportedly thought to be a PCL strain or tear. He can play on that with a knee brace when the swelling resolves. Many don't require Sx.
Sorry his injury happened (although the hit by the Patriots was legal since he was a runner out of the pocket). It could have been worse.

I just spent a few minutes reading post on Jets Nation.
As a compassionate person I should feel sorry for Jets fans but I don't.
Feel the same way about the Jets, if their fans weren't the most delusional and unjustifiably arrogant for no reason, I would feel bad for them. As it is they deserve every bit of misery. They have dozens of posts on there sites talking about how the Pat's intentionally targeted Wilson's knees, they are batshit crazy.

Feel the same way about the Jets, if their fans weren't the most delusional and unjustifiably arrogant for no reason, I would feel bad for them. As it is they deserve every bit of misery. They have dozens of posts on there sites talking about how the Pat's intentionally targeted Wilson's knees, they are batshit crazy.
You know they are nuts because Wilson was one of the best players for the Pats.

HS is right. Your FO has to be patient with Saleh and the team. Continuity is the key to developing a new culture to help you win.
Wilson's injury is reportedly thought to be a PCL strain or tear. He can play on that with a knee brace when the swelling resolves. Many don't require Sx.
Sorry his injury happened (although the hit by the Patriots was legal since he was a runner out of the pocket). It could have been worse.
I still believe in Saleh, it took a decade to get into this mess and it’s not going to be fixed overnight.

It crossed my mind that this knew injury could be a blessing in disguise. If a fairly hefty knee brace forces Wilson to stay in the pocket and go through his reads rather than run it could be helpful I think.

Just my glass half full post for the week. The one.

Last edited:
I still believe in Saleh, it took a decade to get into this mess and it’s not going to be fixed overnight.

it's good to have faith in Saleh.....he's got The it Factor a-goin' on

you know, like on the sidelines that coaching look of faahkin' determination on his face that shows well on the TV 🙂

go.com.jpg

On one hand, I really admire the transparency. On the other hand, talking about "having this...helpless feeling where you're...trying to figure something out" sounds to me like the more measured, coach-speak version of saying that you were "seeing ghosts out there."

That said, I think it's a bad day at the office. It doesn't significantly move the needle on my opinion on Salah generally. Which is...mixed, but generally positive.

I had to step away from the tv for about 20-25 minutes, yesI forgot to hit record, so missed some fun action. I been trying to find a recap of the game that shows the scoring plays and so forth. I am not having any luck. Anyone knows where I can view it?

It's taken a lot more than a decade. Once Woody Johnson was rumored to buy your team and Steve Gutman ticked off BB, and your dumb, entitled owner traded BB, stupidly so, the curse was on.

The football gods have only been worse to you after Framegate I, too. In fact, with that cheating by your owner and Goodell, will always be a dark cloud for you. The football gods always watch. You'll never do anything as long as Woody Johnson, the snake of snakes, owns that team.

I had to step away from the tv for about 20-25 minutes, yesI forgot to hit record, so missed some fun action. I been trying to find a recap of the game that shows the scoring plays and so forth. I am not having any luck. Anyone knows where I can view it?

Best bet is probably the NFL's youtube channel, unfortunately the edit tends to be very offence focussed, so don't expect much in the way of good defensive play or special teams.

Back