Week 7 Gamete Thread - JETE

He's the greatest coach in the his of the game, but I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings if I doubt some of his seriously questionable GM moves.
Veach may be a close second ...

I still believe in Saleh, it took a decade to get into this mess and it’s not going to be fixed overnight.
Your buddies on Gang Green are mortified. Look at this doozy:

I know everyone hates hearing it
Jonathan_Vilma said:
The youthful roster stuff is nonsense. They're all separated by a year to a year and a half. The roster is trash along with the coaching staff. It's ok to say it out loud.
Agreed. And with all the draft picks we have next year, we will be top 3 youngest again next year. So if you are content with seeing this for another 28 more games because we are "young" then have at it. This franchise is a joke. I have to go into hiding for 15-18 Mondays of every year because I'm too stupid to just give up on this joke of an organization. It's a literal embarrassment to be a Jets fan.
#11488toon, 9 minutes ago

^^^The last comment has me in tears. "literal embarrassment" to be a fan. haha

Without White, we don't have another option. Would you rather have Taylor in those situations?
Sometimes. Taylor has to do it enough that a possible pass when he is in there is respected.

Does BB listen to the media for guidance? Weren't there complaints last week about how conservative the play calling was? Against the Jets the play calls were aggressive through out the game.

Does BB listen to the media for guidance? Weren't there complaints last week about how conservative the play calling was? Against the Jets the play calls were aggressive through out the game.
bawahahah!

That's pretty funny.

So the Jets are moaning now that we ran up the score?? Please.

Bill talked about the issue or running up the score years ago

View: https://twitter.com/realalexbarth/status/1452765974025887754?s=21

That's HOT GARBAGE. Our team is trying to learn how to put together a full 60 mins before Halloween and play a clean, fundamentally sound game in all 3 phases, so that loser needs to shut his fat mouth.

I cannot stand that crap. Mind your business and play better.

Back