Week 7 Gamete Thread - JETE

That’s a pretty accurate breakdown. Right now Mac is making better decisions while Zach seems to be pressing and trying to do too much.
god your coach just talked on and on running his mouth about how good mac is. what's up with mr. mouthy? sounds just like campbell. he needs to stfu...😄😄😄

seriously though....mac is the poster child for my firm belief that wonderlic in qbs only is a big deal...along with what type of student they were in college. they have to process and learn more than any other position. ability to prioritize, and learn in volumes matters.
not sure i agree 100%with warner on mac not showing ability to make special plays yet. unless i am not grasping his definition. i think that long td to bourne last week AFTER the pass just prior to that was a pick six in bourne's direction is IMMENSELY SPECIAL because it showed his mental toughness, willingness to move on to the next play, etc. and it was a ballsy throw situationally and risk wise, and accurate .

The JETE coming off a bye week are far healthier than the Patriots who have a long injury list this week. Just saying.

Yeah... this might be another tough sky am falling type of game. Luckily we got Mac.

god your coach just talked on and on running his mouth about how good mac is. what's up with mr. mouthy? sounds just like campbell. he needs to stfu...😄😄😄

seriously though....mac is the poster child for my firm belief that wonderlic in qbs only is a big deal...along with what type of student they were in college. they have to process and learn more than any other position. ability to prioritize, and learn in volumes matters.
not sure i agree 100%with warner on mac not showing ability to make special plays yet. unless i am not grasping his definition. i think that long td to bourne last week AFTER the pass just prior to that was a pick six in bourne's direction is IMMENSELY SPECIAL because it showed his mental toughness, willingness to move on to the next play, etc. and it was a ballsy throw situationally and risk wise, and accurate .
Lol. Saleh really needs to stop talking about himself. I really think the biggest thing Mac has going for him that Wilson doesn’t, is coaching. Wilson has a rookie coaching staff and Mac has BB & McDaniel.

Lol. Saleh really needs to stop talking about himself. I really think the biggest thing Mac has going for him that Wilson doesn’t, is coaching. Wilson has a rookie coaching staff and Mac has BB & McDaniel.
in fairness to wilson and the nyj, mac seems like he was more advanced when he got to the pats. PLUS he was playing for bb's buddy...so bb knows EXACTLY how he was coached, and likely got a no b.s. assessment from saban. mac was definitely coming to a better situation.

The Jets have not scored any points in the 1st qtr through 6 games but they've given up 30.
The last team with no first-quarter points in the first six games of a season was the 2008 Lions, who went 0-16.

in fairness to wilson and the nyj, mac seems like he was more advanced when he got to the pats. PLUS he was playing for bb's buddy...so bb knows EXACTLY how he was coached, and likely got a no b.s. assessment from saban. mac was definitely coming to a better situation.
Good point.

Patriots vs. Jets preview: Why the Mac Jones-Zach Wilson debate is complicated

Mac vs Zach
When you don’t go through progressions because you never did in college, look to run right and don’t have goodid range accuracy, that is what happens.

Wilson is already looking like a bust.

Back