Week 7 Gamete Thread - JETE

And off we go out West….win in LA and we’re batting .500. Then to Carolina and at home to the Browns. These 3 games will really define the season you feel.

Please remind all week that this was the Jets....:)

Nice to see the Pats do what they SHOULD do. No questions today.

Animated GIF

yes, i get it on opponent but the EXECUTION was miles better today on offense, regardless of opponent. that's what will open up the playbook.

ALSO...a lot of character bouncing back from a tough defeat to play pretty well. they weren't beating themselves today.
that said...i'd love for the tackling to get better.
hope dmac is ok, and the other guys.

The O Line is the big plus today. They’ve been getting better each week. Damian Harris is playing lights out at the moment, improving all the time. And Josh, today is how you use Bolden going forward!

yes, i get it on opponent but the EXECUTION was miles better today on offense, regardless of opponent. that's what will open up the playbook.

ALSO...a lot of character bouncing back from a tough defeat to play pretty well. they weren't beating themselves today.
that said...i'd love for the tackling to get better.
hope dmac is ok, and the other guys.

Look at you using that SHIFT key. You MUST BE AMPED! :dancingcucumber:

Please remind all week that this was the Jets....:)

Nice to see the Pats do what they SHOULD do. No questions today.
Not making any predictions but the Felgers and Adam Jones of the world will say it meant nothing because it was the Jets, but they've proven in the past they can start/build momentum against inferior teams, see end of 2018. I expected a letdown after last week but it didn't happen, good on BB and the players.

Certainly a "get right" game and I am not making any apologies here. Yes, you take the score with a grain of salt, but a lot to like here on both sides of the ball. A couple more turnovers from the D, good run game and good balance where everyone but maybe Meyers got into it. Great to see.

Now they need to do it on the road vs a tougher opponent for 60 and I think they can.

Back