Week 7 Gamete Thread - JETE

The O Line is the big plus today. They’ve been getting better each week. Damian Harris is playing lights out at the moment, improving all the time. And Josh, today is how you use Bolden going forward!
Yeah, that early run call was terrible, but he made up for it on the swing pass play. The latter is how he should be used more often than not. I do like how Mac is willing to throw to all of RBs. You know who used to not do that. I used to blame McDoofus a lot for that, but maybe it was the QBs snobbery.

They'll be here. As they have been for years.
Ok, just checking. I will be nice.

But, can people see why Wilson could be a bust? Everything I've said about him showed up again today. Needs to run right to try to make plays on broken plays, doesn't go through progressions and he plays small. He's not 6'3 either. He looks like a senior in high school or a freshman in college. I am not surprised he's already hurt. He's just not very good.

We have the best QB in the draft, and so far this season, it hasn't been close.

I'm happy for the Patriots fans who went to the game today. They Finally won at home-a blowout no less. It must have been fun- good weather, too. We've had many great years, so it's not the worst thing to have a bad year. Maybe they'll improve against good teams, and have a few wins. We'll see!

I'm happy for the Patriots fans who went to the game today. They Finally won at home-a blowout no less. It must have been fun- good weather, too. We've had many great years, so it's not the worst thing to have a bad year. Maybe they'll improve against good teams, and have a few wins. We'll see!
They've played well against the good teams. They just didn't seize the chances presented to them or had some kind of a gaffe like a pick 6, a missed FG in a driving rain from 56, or a blocked punt. Something like this needed to happen where they get a tangible 3 phase, positive 60 minute win.

Playing down to your competition is a bad sign and we didn't see that today.

Also, these guys really seem to like another and support another. That PS guy Eukale had a sack before half and like half the team came out on the field to congratulate him. They have good, hard working team players in that locker room, which is great.

Last edited:
i hope he's ok.

Same. I didn't like the low hit by Guy (I think?) the play before he left the game. No need for that. The hit that ultimately knocked him out of the game by Judon seemed fine to me.

Same. I didn't like the low hit by Guy (I think?) the play before he left the game. No need for that. The hit that ultimately knocked him out of the game by Judon seemed fine to me.

The announcers, let's call them the "B team" didn't mention it, unsurprisingly, and I don't know the rule for sure, but I had thought that there was protection for QBs from low hits as long
as they are in the pocket only. The low hit rule being instituted to protect QBs from pass rushers coming in low when their attention was downfield and they couldn't protect
themselves. Clearly, Boyband was running with the ball well outside the pocket and it may be that he is then considered a running back who is not protected in the same way
QBs are and the hit, therefore, was perfectly legal.

I tried to look it up, but couldn't find anything specific. If anybody knows the deal then please weigh in.

Back