Week 7, Other games

So are they staying to Darnold now?
I’m really not sure. I don’t think that Sam is the problem but if they have a chance to take Lawrence, I don’t think you can turn that down.

I’m really not sure. I don’t think that Sam is the problem but if they have a chance to take Lawrence, I don’t think you can turn that down.
No I dont think he is either. He is still really young. I get what you are saying, but if things do not improve around the QB Lawrence is going to run into the same issues. Sadly thats what the NFL is now days though. Draft QB, throw him into the fire, if he does not show anything amazing in a year or two, keep looking.

I’m back! Lol. i had so much trouble with pop ups on this site that I had to get off for a while. Love the new look btw. Thankfully the Jets were able to keep the perfect season going.
hey, good to see you back!
now we are rivals again...for the first pick in the draft! 🤪

No I dont think he is either. He is still really young. I get what you are saying, but if things do not improve around the QB Lawrence is going to run into the same issues. Sadly thats what the NFL is now days though. Draft QB, throw him into the fire, if he does not show anything amazing in a year or two, keep looking.
This is the reason why Shaggy should be on the Pats...

No, just start winning a few games in a row so that the Pats can get Shaggy...
I don’t know this “Shaggy” you speak of but I do know “Sunshine” would look good in green.

Steelers went -3 and still managed to pull out the win.
I am feeling really confident going into the Rats game.
But maybe I am just getting too cocky?

Was waiting for a week 8 game thread but shot my load early, I guess.

Steelers went -3 and still managed to pull out the win.
I am feeling really confident going into the Rats game.
But maybe I am just getting too cocky?

Was waiting for a week 8 game thread but shot my load early, I guess.

Sucks when that happens but I have found it's different with different chicks. At least for me. :)

I don’t know this “Shaggy” you speak of but I do know “Sunshine” would look good in green.

Not gonna happen with Gase as your HC. Best thing that can happen is for the Jete to fire Gase as soon as the #1 pick is secured and hire someone Lawrence likes.
Maybe BB will trade for Darnold. Would the JETE dare make that trade? Stranger things have happened.

Not gonna happen with Gase as your HC. Best thing that can happen is for the Jete to fire Gase as soon as the #1 pick is secured and hire someone Lawrence likes.
Maybe BB will trade for Darnold. Would the JETE dare make that trade? Stranger things have happened.
Not sure if getting a shell shocked damaged mentally QB is the way to go. It would take awhile to coach all that gross stuff off of him.

Not sure if getting a shell shocked damaged mentally QB is the way to go. It would take awhile to coach all that gross stuff off of him.
Electric shock. 2 treatments should do it. :ROFLMAO:

Back