Week 7, Other games

Patriots71

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
Reaction score
Website
t.me
Nobody watching Giant eagles main event? Kind surprised Giants are winning. Of course I would have said that if Eagles were winning too. One of these teams might be division champ.

Wow....When has this been called in awhile. PENALTY on NYG-M.Harper, Lowering the Head to Initiate Contact, 16 yards, enforced at PHI 13.

Nobody watching Giant eagles main event? Kind surprised Giants are winning. Of course I would have said that if Eagles were winning too. One of these teams might be division champ.
Eh, I did for a while, but, taking a nap was more fun. :coffee:

Pretty excited for Titans/Steelers game at 1. They may be the two best teams in the AFC. I am hoping one of them can knock KC off this year.
Also, Oakland/Tampa game got moved from 8:30 to 4:00 because Trent Brown tested positive for Covid and Gruden sent home the entire offensive line. This means Tampa and Pats play at the same time for the first time this season.

Anyone see the footage of the giants QB take off for 80 yard run but for some reason just fell down on the 20 yard line. lol

That was hilarious. (Acetylcholine built up in the synapses at the neuromuscular junction and his muscles became fatigued. Leaning forward his legs couldn't keep up. Splat!
Muscle fatigue is a nerve problem and not a muscle problem.)
Geez Chev I didnt even think of all of that. lol. I saw Eli do that one time, but over a shorter distance.

Steelers not having manor issues with the Titans D at the moment...

And what's happening in New Jersey? The Jets in control V the Bills.

Has to be said, the Steelers are a damn good team. They're a bit under the radar, the attention is on other teams like the Chiefs, Seahawks etc but Pittsburgh look good enough to beat anyone. 24-7 Pitt.

Washington 21-3 v the Cowgirls!

Loving the Titans getting their asses kicked. I can't stand Vrabel. Guess he got caught looking at the Pittsburgh pinstripes.

Back