Week 7, Other games

Brady just got the touchdown record. Threw his 4th TD. Pretty awesome.

Did they give him a certificate at the 50 yard line?
Nope. He went right to the sideline just like any other TD. Very happy for him. He deserves it. What a great move to go to Arians offense and all those weapons. He threw his 4 TDs to 4 different receivers and he also scored one on the sneak. What a day for him. Must be on cloud 9.

Nope. He went right to the sideline just like any other TD. Very happy for him. He deserves it. What a great move to go to Arians offense and all those weapons. He threw his 4 TDs to 4 different receivers and he also scored one on the sneak. What a day for him. Must be on cloud 9.
He hit that rookie again for a td. I guess Brady works well with young receivers when they are actually worth a shit

Gronk also looking more like his old self recently. TB should be a contender all season if Brady keeps building chemistry with those weapons.

I love NFL Redzone, although I would love it more if game was at noon instead of 3.
Yes, RedZone is good TV on Sundays. I wish it covered SNF, too but that is usually covered on FS1. I hear TFB is enjoying his current 5-2 record and will be getting AB add to his O in next week or 2. Bucs have Chiefs and Saints games in Nov and that will set a sight on their post season play. They will have to beat Saints if both these team's regular season records tie, so we'll see soon. Go Pats !

Man the cowboys are bad, it amazes me with all that talent that they are that bad. I mean they are Jets bad. Its odd. Talk about needing a new GM. Its not about collecting talent, it never has been. its about building a team. Bill said that.

Amazing Sunday night game if you hate defense. But its been very exciting.

OMG that is pathetic arizona. lol. wow

Update. Wilson has the ball you think the game is over then he throws a horrid pick arizona gets the ball and wins it. Unreal.

Last edited:
Damn, I fell asleep.
Congrats to the Steelers being the only team yet to lose.
I sure hope the country doesn't fall apart after the election...

Back