Week 8 2020. The Bills

Gronk wasn't even used that much when he was a rookie, so, they both will contribute more next year...hopefully.

Tomorrow, 27-10 Patriots win. Really, who is as better qb at his best? Cam Newton running, passing, leading. In a windy day, a few picks of Allen tosses. Is James White playing? I've been watching the team. It's a team that needs to play solid football. They can do it. Really, the Bills? Enjoy. The Bills are knocking on the door, and the door will open, then slam back on them.

We.wll.find.out.tomorrow...
Indiferencia Idk GIF by Product Hunt

Gronk wasn't even used that much when he was a rookie, so, they both will contribute more next year...hopefully.
Yeah, Gronk only had 546 yards and 10 TDs as a rook. Almost the exact same as the complete nothingness from the current rooks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You might remember we had another murderous TE rook that put up 563 yards and 6 TDs in his rookie year.

Asiasi and Keene will be creeping up on those numbers any minute now.

Yeah, Gronk only had 546 yards and 10 TDs as a rook. Almost the exact same as the complete nothingness from the current rooks.

lol...Brady is better than Scam. Oh well, 2020 is a shitshow. Enjoy the chaos I guess.
sean connery enjoy GIF by The Academy Awards

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. –The New England Patriots announced that they have activated DB Cody Davis and LB Josh Uche to the 53-man roster from injured reserve and added DL Tashawn Bower and WR Isaiah Zuber to the 53-man roster from the practice squad (Standard Elevations). New England also signed DL Nick Thurman to the 53-man roster from the practice squad. In addition, the Patriots placed WR Julian Edelman and OL Justin Herron on injured reserve.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. –The New England Patriots announced that they have activated DB Cody Davis and LB Josh Uche to the 53-man roster from injured reserve and added DL Tashawn Bower and WR Isaiah Zuber to the 53-man roster from the practice squad (Standard Elevations). New England also signed DL Nick Thurman to the 53-man roster from the practice squad. In addition, the Patriots placed WR Julian Edelman and OL Justin Herron on injured reserve.

I'm concerned we may have seen the last of JE11 as we've known him. He's been Mr. Reliable for a long time and he'll be tough to replace.
Also, where is DL Beau Allen? BB has been very patient with him. He must offer a lot bc this isn't like BB. BB has Nov. 11 to activate him.
Uche? You don't say! He's #53 in case you were wondering.

Kyle Dugger, Stephon Gilmore and Justin Herron are out for today’s game against the Bills.
We could be missing Dugger more than Gilmore in this game (Uche for Dugger against their run fits?). With rain, a wet ball in windy conditions won't be ideal for throwing.
1:00 temp 43; rain 35%; wind 21mph. Windchill = 35
4:00 temp 41; rain 5%; wind 22 mph. Windchill = 31

Last edited:
Remember 08 in Buff? wind was so bad, it blew the goalposts over. think Cassel has 11 pass attempts or something. Pats won.

Remember 08 in Buff? wind was so bad, it blew the goalposts over. think Cassel has 11 pass attempts or something. Pats won.

ROFL. I can't remember the Broncos or 49ers games this year and you want me to remember a game Cassel played QB for us 12 years ago??

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC

I'm concerned we may have seen the last of JE11 as we've known him. He's been Mr. Reliable for a long time and he'll be tough to replace.
Also, where is DL Beau Allen? BB has been very patient with him. He must offer a lot bc this isn't like BB. BB has Nov. 11 to activate him.
Uche? You don't say! He's #53 in case you were wondering.

Kyle Dugger, Stephon Gilmore and Justin Herron are out for today’s game against the Bills.
We could be missing Dugger more than Gilmore in this game (Uche for Dugger against their run fits?). With rain, a wet ball in windy conditions won't be ideal for throwing.
1:00 temp 43; rain 35%; wind 21mph. Windchill = 35
4:00 temp 41; rain 5%; wind 22 mph. Windchill = 31
Yeah, you can tell that Edelman's overall playing skills are on a downward spiral. He's one of my faves...

ROFL. I can't remember the Broncos or 49ers games this year and you want me to remember a game Cassel played QB for us 12 years ago??

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC
I think that time is actually going faster than it used to...it's trippy. CERN is messing around with Pandora's Box. :coffee:

Back