Week 8 2020. The Bills

Cam seems deeply affected in his PC. I feel bad for him after he had a much more positive performance.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

Cam seems deeply affected in his PC. I feel bad for him after he had a much more positive performance.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk
Yeah, he's down, They need to rally him and park this and onto the Jets. Such a shame as he was growing into he game and showing some of his old self.

ElxP4LMXIAAMVsS

And beating them will mean what? That we still aren't making the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
It's awesome that the Pats will be missing out on the next amazing qb...but, still sucking ass this year. This is the reason why BB should have never signed Scam to begin with. He should have played Stidham the whole year.

It's awesome that the Pats will be missing out on the next amazing qb...but, still sucking ass this year. This is the reason why BB should have never signed Scam to begin with. He should have played Stidham the whole year.

The Pats were never going to tank, not even with Stidham. I don't know why you repeat this often. Chances of that happening are much less than Pats making the playoffs this year.

That's a silly argument because BB will NEVER do that. he will never tank a season just to get a high draft pick in what is, at the end of the day, still a lottery. Go down through the lists of 1st round QBs over the past 10 years, there as many misses as hits, maybe more misses.

Truth is, you never know how they'll do in pro-Football. Our experience with Tom shows that. So why should BB go against every instinct in his body to purposely go out and lose?

So no point in saying BB should do this or that, he will never follow advice and tank a season.

That's a silly argument because BB will NEVER do that. he will never tank a season just to get a high draft pick in what is, at the end of the day, still a lottery. Go down through the lists of 1st round QBs over the past 10 years, there as many misses as hits, maybe more misses.

Truth is, you never know how they'll do in pro-Football. Our experience with Tom shows that. So why should BB go against every instinct in his body to purposely go out and lose?

So no point in saying BB should do this or that, he will never follow advice and tank a season.
Scam sucks ass...

I was not a huge fan of signing him, but i think the fact they did says more about Stidham than anything else.
It's hilarious that people here think that BB signing a qb that literally NO OTHER TEAM EVER wanted...and he doesn't want to tank, but, Stidham is a tank job.

One is terrible, and the other is an unknown. I'd roll with the unknown.

Interesting game for sure. The Pats are 35-5 vs the Bills since 2000. That's quite a feat. This is a down year for us and the Bills started out like world beaters before Josh Allen got back to being Josh Allen. I don't think a week is long enough to get all the pieces on our team back on track after that sorry effort against SF. It will take a hell of an effort by BB & staff. It's a critical game from the standpoint of winning the conference. Win & there's still ground to make up but lose and we're focusing more attention on next year immediately. The Pats could become sellers in prep for next year. Not just Gilmore but Thuney, too. Lots riding on this game.
Interesting indeed.
Great and all valid points you make here. I know Edelmann has been playing with lagging injuries but it is hard not to think he will not be trying to get back with TFB starting next year. After AB starts his upswing with TFB, you may see more players want to play for a head coach and other coaches like players seem to feel about Arians and his coaching staff. With et Bucs 6-2 (after tomorrow night and the Pats 2-5 the question of who the most important BB or TFB contributor has aleady been answered. The only question now is what Arians can do to make it happen this or next year. I wish I was able to feel more strongly about the Bucs D depth. I guess we'll know more in a few weeks....

Last edited:
It was good that Cam put some decent play together in the 2nd half, but this is another game where we had a chance to pull it out in the end, but didn't.

I wonder how bad the record needs to get before we see Stidham starting just to see what he's got, or not.

It's hilarious that people here think that BB signing a qb that literally NO OTHER TEAM EVER wanted...and he doesn't want to tank, but, Stidham is a tank job.

One is terrible, and the other is an unknown. I'd roll with the unknown.
Stidham is terrible.

Back