Week 8 2022, The Patriots at Jets

DropKickFlutie

Reaction score
Teams are calling about Agholor and Wynn. Teams have until 4 p.m. ET on Nov. 1 to make deals.

I think Agholor is a good player. But as predicted in preseason, there are way too many pass catchers and not enough targets especially in an inefficient vertical offense that doesn’t generate a lot of first downs. Agholor, Parker could go and that still leaves Meyers, Bourne, Thornton with Henry, Jonnu, Nixon etc.

Last edited:

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score

Flagg the Wanderer

Hotblack Desiato's Accountant
Reaction score
I really don't like the DNPs for Barmore and Dugger on the injury report. And what are the chances Andrews gets through concussion protocol by Sunday? Seems slim, but I don't know the rules.

Gumpboy45

Reaction score
I really don't like the DNPs for Barmore and Dugger on the injury report. And what are the chances Andrews gets through concussion protocol by Sunday? Seems slim, but I don't know the rules.
i dont see andrews playing, he looked real bad walking off. as far as the other 2 I would say if its the same tomorrow they will probably be out also.

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
No matter which Patriots players show up for Sunday they better show a lot of intensity.

While you mention it, I'd like to see somebody in the front 7 step up on D as a vocal leader. Like Hightower used to be. Judon
is playing great, but he's not really that big of a talker.