Week 8 2022, The Patriots at Jets

Teams are calling about Agholor and Wynn. Teams have until 4 p.m. ET on Nov. 1 to make deals.

I think Agholor is a good player. But as predicted in preseason, there are way too many pass catchers and not enough targets especially in an inefficient vertical offense that doesn’t generate a lot of first downs. Agholor, Parker could go and that still leaves Meyers, Bourne, Thornton with Henry, Jonnu, Nixon etc.

Last edited:
I really don't like the DNPs for Barmore and Dugger on the injury report. And what are the chances Andrews gets through concussion protocol by Sunday? Seems slim, but I don't know the rules.

I really don't like the DNPs for Barmore and Dugger on the injury report. And what are the chances Andrews gets through concussion protocol by Sunday? Seems slim, but I don't know the rules.
i dont see andrews playing, he looked real bad walking off. as far as the other 2 I would say if its the same tomorrow they will probably be out also.

No matter which Patriots players show up for Sunday they better show a lot of intensity.

While you mention it, I'd like to see somebody in the front 7 step up on D as a vocal leader. Like Hightower used to be. Judon
is playing great, but he's not really that big of a talker.

Back