Week 8 2022, The Patriots at Jets

The whole situation is fubar.
Mac could have had surgery. Didn’t. Rushed back to play only to be benched after 6 passes.
Could have had surgery.
According to Coach Belichick, Mac is the starter and his removal during the Bears game was planned. I know it doesn’t fit your agenda on here, but it just happens to be what coach Belichick has made public. I’ll take that over your constant wildly negative guessing.

I don"t think the Patriots have a chance, vs. the Jets. What do you folks think? I did think the Patriots were going to beat the Bears. What a disappointment.
The Jets are fools gold, no matter what the Pats situation is, if they actually lose to that team, then I belive we can hit the panic button. Until that happens I will continue you to believe the team is much better than we saw against the Bears.

The Jets are fools gold, no matter what the Pats situation is, if they actually lose to that team, then I belive we can hit the panic button. Until that happens I will continue you to believe the team is much better than we saw against the Bears.
The Jets are not fools gold. Not this year.
Still, I agree that the Pats should beat them.

The Jets are not fools gold. Not this year.
Still, I agree that the Pats should beat them.
Have you seen Zach Wilson this year? He makes both Mac and Zappe look like pro bowlers, their defense is decent. I'll concede that, but overall that team is trash.

I'd love to see Hines play. That's why I drafted him in the 5th or 6th round in every mock that I did,as a backup to Andrews. He should be better than Ferentz.
Have you seen him play, even a single play yet?
He physically looks like Onwenhu and you'd think he could be another steal but I have never seen him play. Why haven't they put him in a guard and move Big Mike to RT? Guess I 'm trying to say that the coaching staff isn't high on him, yet.

Thank you for your comment.

Have you seen Zach Wilson this year? He makes both Mac and Zappe look like pro bowlers, their defense is decent. I'll concede that, but overall that team is trash.
He's better than last year which isn't saying much. Lol
I don't think they are championship level by any means but not fools gold either. They are well coached and gritty. I still think the Pats should win but if they lose, it's not the end of the season. The Jetes are respectable.

Have you seen him play, even a single play yet?
He physically looks like Onwenhu and you'd think he could be another steal but I have never seen him play. Why haven't they put him in a guard and move Big Mike to RT? Guess I 'm trying to say that the coaching staff isn't high on him, yet.
I saw him play at LSU. He can played both center and guard at LSU. Started at both positions..
Perhaps he needs some more polish in the NFL. I have seen Ferentz play in the NFL at center, and he was not that impressive.

Zach hasn’t proven himself yet but the rest of your post is just silly. The Jet’s D is more than just decent. Their OL is beat up but if you think guys like Michael Carter, Tyler Conklin, Elija Moore, Braxton Berrios & Garret Wilson are “trash”, I don’t know what you‘re looking at.

Zach hasn’t proven himself yet but the rest of your post is just silly. The Jet’s D is more than just decent. Their OL is beat up but if you think guys like Michael Carter, Tyler Conklin, Elija Moore, Braxton Berrios & Garret Wilson are “trash”, I don’t know what you‘re looking at.
JAGS all but Wilson, who is ironically rendered fairly useless by your QB. I get you're all excited by having a wining record in October for the first time in two decades but reality is coming. Regardless of who wins tomorrow, the Jets won't even finish at 500.

JAGS all but Wilson, who is ironically rendered fairly useless by your QB. I get you're all excited by having a wining record in October for the first time in two decades but reality is coming. Regardless of who wins tomorrow, the Jets won't even finish at 500.
Time will tell. I was hoping for 7 wins before the season started, that would be a disappointment now.

Hear me out. What if BB didn't want to pass Hallas against the Bears out of respect, but wants to take #2 against the JETE out of disrespect?

Hear me out. What if BB didn't want to pass Hallas against the Bears out of respect, but wants to take #2 against the JETE out of disrespect?
Not likely, at all. They got beat because they couldn't contain a mobile QB that kept extending drives just like the Ravens game. Then add to the fact that the oline could neither protect or open running lanes and you have the perfect recipe for for the beating we witnessed. Thus far this team has shown that they can't play from behind, it's a fatal flaw, unfortunately.

Back