Week 8 Other Games

John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
Let's get this rocking.

Overall I am relatively happy with Newton pickup considering all the shit this year. But I really was hoping at some point for Bridgewater.

Interested to see what kinda deficit he can lead the Panthers back from to embarrass the Falcons yet again. :)

weekday night games are a struggle. i want to watch but i get up between 3:15-3:45 am depending on day so i rarely make it to halftime even.

Titans :rofl:

Got caught looking at the Bengals' pinstripes :rofl:

Loves seeing GB fall to the Vikes. LOL

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!

Another classic. Gotta wait for the damage report but what a game. Deep breaths.

Last edited:
And Ron Stanley is out for the season. Man, that's tough. the week of his massive deal as well. Ouch,

Hoping Da Bears can somehow pull this one out so at least my wife's team wins this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hoping Da Bears can somehow pull this one out so at least my wife's team wins this weekend.

Always liked Da Bears, apart from the 85 Bears of course who I ended up hating!

I love watching Alvin Kamara play for the Saints.

Always liked Da Bears, apart from the 85 Bears of course who I ended up hating!

I love watching Alvin Kamara play for the Saints.
Kamara is ridiculous.

I love Soldier Field. Been going since I was a kid because my parents hated the Jeff George Colts so much.

I was only 3 during 85, so not a pain point for me.

Kamara is ridiculous.

I love Soldier Field. Been going since I was a kid because my parents hated the Jeff George Colts so much.

I was only 3 during 85, so not a pain point for me.

The Bears are just a true, blue-blooded NFL team. Such a great history going right back to the start of pro-Football. And Soldier Field is awesome. a January game there and you know you're in for a unique experience!!

The Bears are just a true, blue-blooded NFL team. Such a great history going right back to the start of pro-Football. And Soldier Field is awesome. a January game there and you know you're in for a unique experience!!
I always went for my birthday in October when I was a youngster.

Wife's parents have season tix, so we get to go to a few games every year. I had the time of my life in the Pats vs Bears blizzard blowout.

Back