Week 8 Other Games

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Awesome Thursday game - Pack at Cards. No Adams or Lazard due to Covid. I am voting for a Packers win as someone needs to knock the Cards down a peg but I think the Cards may win by 14.

The day will not come (at least so it seems at this moment) that I will root for Rodgers. Msy the c ards win by 40.
It does seem unholy. I agree. Lol

I'm not terribly impressed with either team, on either side of the ball. This does not look like a game between two teams that are a combined 13-1.

I like Green Bay's RBs, and Rondale Moore. McD would have a lot of fun deploying that dude.

I'm not terribly impressed with either team, on either side of the ball. This does not look like a game between two teams that are a combined 13-1.

I like Green Bay's RBs, and Rondale Moore. McD would have a lot of fun deploying that dude.
Arizona linebackers are loaded...

Bad play by GB's special teams after Rondale Moore let the ball tick off his finger to make it a live ball. Their cover guy had a walk-in TD and he just goes to the ground when there was nobody near him. Then the Packers can't score from inside the 5 and had to kick a FG. Stupid play that cost his team 4 points.

Bad play by GB's special teams after Rondale Moore let the ball tick off his finger to make it a live ball. Their cover guy had a walk-in TD and he just goes to the ground when there was nobody near him. Then the Packers can't score from inside the 5 and had to kick a FG. Stupid play that cost his team 4 points.
I thought so at first, as well. But upon further review, there were AZ players within a fairly close vicinity. TD would have been nice, but retaining possession and giving the ball to Rodgers at the 3 is not a bad consolation prize. They should have got 7.

It's obvious that the officials were going to continue to drop flags on the Cardinals until the game was handed to the Packers.

That personal foul was bullshit as was the passing interference

The Pack are a strange team, they looked terrible early on in the season and yet they roll-off 6 wins in a row and beat the unbeaten Cards on their home patch. You can hate Rodgers all you want, but he's a great QB IMHO and will keep them in the reckoning again this season.

And their defense was superb. Dean Lowry the big D lineman is having quite a year. Their defense could be a big factor this year for them in potentially going all the way.

Last edited:
Disagree - you cant advance a muffed punt, and he still wanted to down the ball before it went in the endzone since it wasn't clear if Moore touched it on the live play.

It was terrible. I saw no reason to fear either of those teams. Neither QB looked like an MVP candidate to me.

I'm hearing people have MVP discussions, and it's those two, Kyler, Lamar...it's not the "best QB" award! It's Derick Henry right now, and imo it's not close.

Back