Week 9 Gamete thread: @ Carolina

I have fam in Cary... trying to figure out how to get a visit/game in....

I'm literally living down here temporarily. Who wants to come up with an extra ticket for me?

🙏 :wink:

I have fam in Cary... trying to figure out how to get a visit/game in....
haha

Controlled Area For Relocated Yankee (Republicans)

Tell them to go to Capri Flavors. Killer Italian food products at restaurant distribution prices.

I tend to go to all the Patriot/Panther games. This is the ONE time I don't go and you are all going?

What the crap?

🤣

But also

:sad95:

I tend to go to all the Patriot/Panther games. This is the ONE time I don't go and you are all going?

What the crap?

🤣

But also

:sad95:
I passed early on with NC not doing that well in the vaccination category. Odds aren't great. Plus, I need to booster befoere I stand around a bunch of un-vaxxed at an NFL game for 3 hours.

He is.He is such a joy to watch. He reminds me of Jules in some ways.
Meh. He's made of glass as predicted. A scatback drafted in the top 10 of a draft and then you're forced to pay him an albatross contract for fantasy football people? No thanks.

I passed early on with NC not doing that well in the vaccination category. Odds aren't great. Plus, I need to booster befoere I stand around a bunch of un-vaxxed at an NFL game for 3 hours.
That is why we didn't get tickets.

Meh. He's made of glass as predicted. A scatback drafted in the top 10 of a draft and then you're forced to pay him an albatross contract for fantasy football people? No thanks.
He is made out of glass since a/ they gave him a redunkulous contract and b/ they overuse him and on occassions they shouldn't. What they have now is a beast that should be used with kid gloves to get him as healthy as possible but I don't see that happening, it has not been their MO.

That is why we didn't get tickets.
Smart move. If the numbers were better, which there was only one way that could have possibly happened in 2020, then it would have made sense.

Sounds like Darnold may not be able to go (concussion + shoulder) with some guy named Phillip Walker who may have to play.

Last edited:
Sounds like Darnold may not be able to go (concussion + shoulder) with some guy named Phillip Walker who may have to play.
PW did a decent job last Sunday when Darnold got smashed out.

Matt Ruhle described Sam Darnold as "extremely limited" and McCaffrey as "very limited" in today's practice.
McCaffrey has been out since week 3 with a hammy.

Back