Week Four Other Games Thread

Can't wait for Denver and Pats game. Gonna be a good one. Denver is on fire right now. Peyton is really coming along.

Can't wait for Denver and Pats game. Gonna be a good one. Denver is on fire right now. Peyton is really coming along.

On fire? They were 1-2 like we were...

Wow. Cop-stache Hartline jack-slaps the Cards' CB, and the refs call defensive PI.

Bring back the scabs?

While it would have been nice to still have Manning on the Colts, many things are glad the Colts didn't keep him. First was his uncertainty. No way to tell how good he was. Second is, that he has a good O line at Denver, Colts do not. Finally, you don't get the opportunity to get Luck, who has visions of good for many years.

That being said, it is pretty cool seeing Manning in top form.

While it would have been nice to still have Manning on the Colts, many things are glad the Colts didn't keep him. First was his uncertainty. No way to tell how good he was. Second is, that he has a good O line at Denver, Colts do not. Finally, you don't get the opportunity to get Luck, who has visions of good for many years.

That being said, it is pretty cool seeing Manning in top form.

Ya I'm not at all mad at the decision. I like what Luck has done for us. He played very well against Minnesota (who actually looks like they are doing quite well) and then we lost a heartbreaker to the Jags that could have gone either way. With the Colts Oline I really don't think Peyton would do any better. Luck has to run for his life on alot of plays. We have the Packers next though. Definitely not looking forward to that.

Oh. lol....maybe they too got pissed off.

Quite possibly. But I do think the Raiders are overrated a bit.

One thing ill say is the Pats and Broncos is most likely going to be very high scoring.

Quite possibly. But I do think the Raiders are overrated a bit.

One thing ill say is the Pats and Broncos is most likely going to be very high scoring.

I am not sure anyone is rating the raiders very high....they have been the same team for the 10 years....I am not sure they are even trying to do anymore...they put the same product out there year after year, must be tough for fans.

I am not sure anyone is rating the raiders very high....they have been the same team for the 10 years....I am not sure they are even trying to do anymore...they put the same product out there year after year, must be tough for fans.

Agreed! I will say though I thought bringing Palmer in would increase their chances at the playoffs, but my god he absolutely defines hot and cold. Sometimes he doesn't even resemble what a QB should be. And other games he couldn't be more on target. Just doesn't make any sense.

The implosion in NYC is just too delicious.

Rex looked so lost on the podium, and after a certain point the weekly defenses of your starting QB should really start to raise alarm bells for the HC.

Love it.

Man, Houston looks very tough. Big time playmakers on both sides of the ball.

Long season so we'll see, but if they end up with HFA in the playoffs, look out.

The implosion in NYC is just too delicious.

Rex looked so lost on the podium, and after a certain point the weekly defenses of your starting QB should really start to raise alarm bells for the HC.

Love it.

Isn't it? I wish I could have seen every delectable jetsam failure, in slow motion. Plus replay.

jetsam better start McElroy if they want a competitive QB.

Fins receiver catches the ball, then Butterfingers it right into Patrick Peterson's hands. First and goal Redbirds.

Back