Week Four Other Games Thread

A double reverse of fortune. The Cards had a lung fumble return to the 4. Instead of putting the game away, they threw an INT in the EZ.

Fins receiver catches the ball, then Butterfingers it right into Patrick Peterson's hands. First and goal Redbirds.

Okay ... this game has officially entered the Twilight Zone.

Touchdown, Fish. No, really.

Confused about how Brady and co. made THIS defense look all-pro...
Posted via Mobile Device

A double reverse of fortune. The Cards had a lung fumble return to the 4. Instead of putting the game away, they threw an INT in the EZ.

Should have been illegal contact on the defender, and I'm not even sure he really caught it. In fact, it looked a whole lot like that Cards' apparent INT that was reversed.

Next week he won't finish the day. #ChandlerJones

It'll be weird not being so emotionally involved over a Brady/Manning game.

My brother won a Manning Denver jersey for free. He talked about sending it up here to me so I could wear it obnoxiously for the week, but he's still yet to send it.

The Defensive front of the fish is killing the Cards offensive line...

Our old friend Billy Cundiff is not having a good game, almost Ghost like

I was about to chastise the Cards' play calling for trying for the big catch on all three downs when they still had two timeouts on the board.

Kolb's TD pass made that argument moot.

Empty seats in Glendale? Damn ... should stub-hubbed it, worn my Troy Brown shirt, and cheered the Cards as an enemy of their enemy.:(

Back