Week Four Other Games Thread

Michigan Dave

Arrogant. 🌟🌟🌟🌟&#12
Reaction score
Michigan Man Jay Feely with a game-winning kick. Finkle: thoughts?

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
Cundiff nailed it for Washington.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well....."nailed it" might be a bit of an exaggeration, more like snuck it through and he did go 1 for 4 on the day, but when he hit the game winner Billy Cundiff was one happy and giddy little mofo.

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
I just saw the replay of Brandon Meriweather knocking himself and a teammate out of the game during a pregame warmup.

It's probably already been discussed, but Meriweather is a complete bonehead. Amazingly stupid thing on his part. Phenomenal.

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score
I so what the Giants to lose... It would make for a grewsome trifecta for the Newporkers...I don't want any NY fans to have a single win to fall back on Monday morning... I also Hope Baltimore wins the AL EAst...

(P - shoulder)

More Probable Than Not
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisweeks3d.com
I just saw the replay of Brandon Meriweather knocking himself and a teammate out of the game during a pregame warmup.

It's probably already been discussed, but Meriweather is a complete bonehead. Amazingly stupid thing on his part. Phenomenal.

OMG, I only just saw the replay now. As Chris Tucker would say, he got knocked the @$#! out!

Michigan Dave

Arrogant. 🌟🌟🌟🌟&#12
Reaction score
What a fail by Philly. Leaving Eli 2 mins just to get a FG? Dumb. Punch it in, clowns.