Week Four Other Games Thread

Philly wins in a great game. That Offensive PI screwed them over.

The whole end of that game was El Bizarro.P4E

I'm not sure what beef Collinsworth had with that Offensive PI call ... guy looked like he was trying to twist Nnamdi's head off like a Ken doll. It sounded like Collinsworth wanted it to be offsetting calls, or no call at all?

They also said Tynes' longest successful FG was 53 yards, and on his "Mulligan" try he might have made it from 52. Not sure why Coughlin didn't try for a 5-yard pass followed by a spike when it was 2nd and 19.

I so what the Giants to lose... It would make for a grewsome trifecta for the Newporkers...I don't want any NY fans to have a single win to fall back on Monday morning... I also Hope Baltimore wins the AL EAst...
Yes!!!! ROFL

PICK SIX HOUSTON! 38-7
Posted via Mobile Device

You sure did pick the right year to get on board witht the Texans. They look outstanding so far this season.

There is a long way to go but if they secure HFA,Reliant Stadium will be crazy & I don't care if it's 80 & sunny in Houston in January, that roof will be shut tight as a drum.

You sure did pick the right year to get on board witht the Texans. They look outstanding so far this season.

There is a long way to go but if they secure HFA,Reliant Stadium will be crazy & I don't care if it's 80 & sunny in Houston in January, that roof will be shut tight as a drum.

It's been "Houston's year" every year for the last 5 years. I think Kubiak must be one of the worst coaches in the NFL with the talent he's had and the mediocrity they've exhibited up until this year.

It's been "Houston's year" every year for the last 5 years. I think Kubiak must be one of the worst coaches in the NFL with the talent he's had and the mediocrity they've exhibited up until this year.

Let them peak now. They still have time to be mediocre later.

I want the Pats to slowly wind this thing up so by the end of the season the offense, defense, and special teams are all fine tuned and peaking. We've peaked too early in the past too. It is a long season. Play it that way.

Hmmm I can't agree. Name me one receiver they have outside Andre Johnson. They have a new OC this year. He was man enough to hire a guy @ DC who probably is just biding his time until he's a HC who is an awesome DC too. Also I'm not sure how many other coaches could have won a playoff game without their starting QB. Is Kubiak an elite HC? No, but I'd say he's a good/solid one.

I agree. This is year #7 for Kubiak. He's 51-49, and has exactly one playoff win.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/KubiGa0.htm

And the best team they've played to this point in the season is Denver. :coffee:

Hmmm I can't agree. Name me one receiver they have outside Andre Johnson. They have a new OC this year. He was man enough to hire a guy @ DC who probably is just biding his time until he's a HC who is an awesome DC too. Also I'm not sure how many other coaches could have won a playoff game without their starting QB. Is Kubiak an elite HC? No, but I'd say he's a good/solid one.

Kevin Walter they also have two of the best running backs in the game too.

For as much hype as the Cowboys get every year, they really suck. Defense is solid. But Romo has having some issues with his receivers.

For a very talented person, Dez Bryant sure does suck.

Someone still has to tell him which route to run for every play Romo calls. That's bad enough but he makes it worse when he can't remember what he was told going from the huddle to his set position. 1 route, no options! I can't imagine TB putting up with that crap. Dez Bryant has everything a great receiver needs except for what counts most. :insane:

The Cowboys looked like it was still preseason. They were blowing routes and coverages. It's week four and they don't know where they're supposed to be on a given play. I would think you'd see those mistakes during practices and walk-throughs. There is no way Dez only screws up on gameday yet the gameplan still revolves around him. Nobody in that organization has a right to be angry with Dez when coach Ginger and the double J allow him to play unprepared. When he was drafted everyone knew his only weak area was maturity. Everyone also knew the worst place for him was the league's second most dysfunctional team, the Dallas Cowboys.

I ROFL at the trainwreck that is the Cowboys. Jerry Jones SOOO deserves this! ROFL

I didn't see a whole lot of that game, but in the 4th quarter with Chicago already up 24-10 there was a PI called on Dallas' Carr (I think) in the end zone where he just completely mugged the reciever and was 100% guilty.

Rob Ryan went completely crazy on the sidelines screaming, apparently, that it was a terrible call. He should get a hefty fine for his absurd overreaction to what was a terrifically bad play by his DB. Shut up and coach, Ryan. Blame the guy who blew the play, not the officials.

Someone still has to tell him which route to run for every play Romo calls. That's bad enough but he makes it worse when he can't remember what he was told going from the huddle to his set position. 1 route, no options! I can't imagine TB putting up with that crap. Dez Bryant has everything a great receiver needs except for what counts most. :insane:
Ocho Cinco and the Scare Crow from wizard of Oz approves of this post...

Back