Week One Other Games

Kind of like the 2019 Patriots offense.
You mean the 2020 offense. Probably not THAT bad as that was 27th in points but I see 6-8 wins maybe if Rodgers bothers.

No, I meant what I posted. The 2019 defense was 8-0 and the offense could not carry its end. Ended the season with an interception.
LOL. Lots of salt today. I understand with the Pats losing so I will refrain and get this back on topic.

Mayfield blew another chance to beat KC. Infuriating.

Week 1 is what we have and it is legit football (it counts in the standings), but a lot of starters on many teams didn't play in preseason, refs historically call more penalties at start of the season and/or teams are just making more penalties. I prefer when it gets into October as you start to get an idea of what teams are legit and what just got lucky early in the season.

There isn’t one team in the history of sports that can fuck things up like the browns. Not one. I don’t think I would pick up the option on Mayfield. Whatever. Fuck it.

Sorry, man. Thought they might do it today for real. Then Lucy pulled the football and Linus fell for it again.

No, I meant what I posted. The 2019 defense was 8-0 and the offense could not carry its end. Ended the season with an interception.
funny you said this. dungy was narrating the gb-n.o. highlights on fnia and he kept saying "we're not used to seeing x throw from rodgers, x play, he was frustrated.it was an interception ball that kind of exemplified the PATRIOTS' day." and yes, i rewound several times to make sure i heard it right.

Watching the Los Angeles Chicago game and that Los Angeles quarterback is pretty good. I wonder why the lions couldn’t get a quarterback like that?

Back