Week One Other Games

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Figured I would get this started.

Looking forward to Pitt/Bills and GB/NO. Also hoping the Browns can surprise KC.

Chiefs / Browns should be a fun game but we already know who's going to win. Mahomes has never lost in September and has 32 TD's to 0 ints. Baby GOAT he is.

Chiefs / Browns should be a fun game but we already know who's going to win. Mahomes has never lost in September and has 32 TD's to 0 ints. Baby GOAT he is.
license-and-registration-pigfucker.jpg

He had also never failed to score over 20 points in the postseason, and had never lost in the Super Bowl, prior to this year. People have "never" done something, until they do. Also all he has to do to go from Baby GOAT to full fledged is win the Super Bowl 7 more times, or he can tie it up after 6 with one being against Tom Brady's team, assuming he actually wins that one. He'd still have a losing record against Brady in the postseason though so he'd still probably lose on the tie breaker. Ah well, 7 more it is! Best of luck with that one, I'm not waiting on it with bated breath XD

Jesus Christ, you and Mazz should get together and alternate hero worship sessions.
BTW, no one ever stepped foot on the moon until Niel Armstrong.

Bills vs Steelers should be an interesting game. I should want the Bills to lose but I hate the Steelers.

Jesus Christ, you and Mazz should get together and alternate hero worship sessions.
BTW, no one ever stepped foot on the moon until Niel Armstrong.
He's allowed to like his Qb. There are some here already worshipping Mac and he has not even played a game. Fan is short for fanatic.

He's allowed to like his Qb. There are some here already worshipping Mac and he has not even played a game. Fan is short for fanatic.
Yes indeed, I have said that many times about fans, the root word being fanatic.
However, there is a difference between a fan of a team and being a groupie of a player. I don't think has made more than 5 post here without mentioning his love for Mahomes. Sound a little familiar?

Yes indeed, I have said that many times about fans, the root word being fanatic.
However, there is a difference between a fan of a team and being a groupie of a player. I don't think has made more than 5 post here without mentioning his love for Mahomes. Sound a little familiar?
Pretty much what every fan does who has an elite Qb leading his team who has won them a SB.

So you’ll be on the field right lol jk

~Dee~

Pretty much what every fan does who has an elite Qb leading his team who has won them a SB.
Nope.
I'm still a Brady fan even though he left my team as is wearing a different uniform. Same with Gronk.
But when they play the Patriots, I hope that they both have the worst games of their careers and walk off the field with their heads bowed.
And I happen to know many people who feel the same. The vast majority of posters here and on the other Patriots fan site feel the same way.
So you are wrong. Most fans do not place one player above the team, no matter how good they are.
You and Hog seem to have Tim Tibow syndrome.

Anyway the stupid NFL TV schedulers put the Browns game at the same time as the Patriots. So, I'll checking the score at the bottom of the screen from time to time.

Nope.
I'm still a Brady fan even though he left my team as is wearing a different uniform. Same with Gronk.
But when they play the Patriots, I hope that they both have the worst games of their careers and walk off the field with their heads bowed.
And I happen to know many people who feel the same. The vast majority of posters here and on the other Patriots fan site feel the same way.
So you are wrong. Most fans do not place one player above the team, no matter how good they are.
Drew Brees says hi

~Dee~

Nope.
The majority of NFL fans idolize their Qb. Especially a Qb who is the greatest of all time and still playing.

The majority of NFL fans idolize their Qb. Especially a Qb who is the greatest of all time and still playing.
I dunno. Could be taken as patronizing horseshit. Just suggests that you represent the grand majority and that we who are tired of your tongue, and Brady's Balls are Abby Normal.
But of course I could be wrong. We Abby Normals often are.

Cheers

Back