Week One Other Games

The Browns gave the game away. Blocked punt, and then with a good chance at a game winning drive Mayfield throws a really dumb int.
But Hogfarmer will come here saying that Mahomes is the greatest player to ever put on a uniform.
The punter dropped the ball. Don’t forget that Chubb fumbled as well.

The Browns gave the game away. Blocked punt, and then with a good chance at a game winning drive Mayfield throws a really dumb int.
But Hogfarmer will come here saying that Mahomes is the greatest player to ever put on a uniform.

The issue more than any of that in my opinion is they still didn't sell out enough to cover Kelce and Hill. The fact that Hill was single covered on that 75 yard TD pass is inexcusable. Remember, the Chiefs have no real weapons other than those two; I don't know how folks didn't learn that from the SB. This game is another fine example:

Kelce and Hill: 273 Yards and 3 TDs on 22 Targets (12.4 YPA, 157.8 Passer Rating when targeted)
All other Chiefs Players: 65 Yards, 0 TDs on 12 Targets (5.41 YPA, 89.2 Passer Rating when targeted)

Seriously just double cover both, and accept your losses elsewhere. It's not that hard.

The issue more than any of that in my opinion is they still didn't sell out enough to cover Kelce and Hill. The fact that Hill was single covered on that 75 yard TD pass is inexcusable. Remember, the Chiefs have no real weapons other than those two; I don't know how folks didn't learn that from the SB. This game is another fine example:

Kelce and Hill: 273 Yards and 3 TDs on 22 Targets (12.4 YPA, 157.8 Passer Rating when targeted)
All other Chiefs Players: 65 Yards, 0 TDs on 12 Targets (5.41 YPA, 89.2 Passer Rating when targeted)

Seriously just double cover both, and accept your losses elsewhere. It's not that hard.
The issue is the browns made several mistakes & KC made zero. There’s your issue in a nutshell

The Brownies should have won. Baker throwing the last INT on first down was the nail in the coffin. The terrible non punt also was a WTF moment too. The baby beater was open way too much. Kelsey as well. The Brownies should have won that game.

Vrabel tore into Julio Jones at the presser. Saying it was “dumb shit that cost the team” what he did. Not sure what Jones did. It was some personal foul he committed.

imagine Bill saying that about Judon yesterday? I doubt Jones will be pleased about this.

Stuff like that needs to be kept behind closed doors.

In my defense I said this way before this. Wentz was 10/11 when I said this and it was a 11 point game that was winnable

wentz has not been good this second half but the o line has been terrible. Wentz has been sacked four times and has had hardly any time to throw. The entire team has played bad. The defense has been much better but they were terrible in the first half

I love Rivers but he lost against the Jags last year in week one and only put up 20 points with a turnover. Let’s not make out like Rivers would come out and win this game here. It might be a bit closer but Seattle is just playing much much better than us all across the board.
And he'd have a bunch more kids, so that's a plus.

Raiders call their new Stadium the Death Star.... they do know that got blown up... twice :coffee:

maybe calling it "Titanic" wasn't the top choice ?

Not to be all "Get off my lawn" but I really don't care for people who sing the National Anthem like some open mic lounge act or any other variant then what it should be.

Back