Week One other games

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Figured I would get this thread going with Thursday night football being a great game. I am thinking the Bills win this game just because the Rams have a lot going on with Stafford being injured and of course no OBJ either. Oh and Miller now plays for the Bills. Lol

So, tonight we have the kickoff game between the totally awesome Buffalo Bills who, according to most media experts, will just skate though the AFC on their way to winning the Super Bowl, and the LA Rams.
The Rams are lead by, according to many in the media, the greatest coach now and the greatest that there ever will be. He took a team of nobodies and won the Super Bowl.

In fact, if you pass by him in a crowded room and say hello and he says hello back, you are automatically a leading candidate for any head coaching job that becomes available.
Should be a hell of a game.

Last edited:
Just got back from a trip to the Kittery Trading Post. As I was standing around waiting for Mrs. Lucky to find her bargains, a couple walked by one with a Bills jersey and the other with a Josh Allen jersey.
I had the devil on one shoulder saying "do it" and the angel on the other shoulder saying "don't". Well I didn't.
But as we were finally going out the door, they were standing right there. So I said "my watch seems to be 13 seconds slow". They just tuned around and laughed. I told them good luck because I hate LA teams.

Psyched for a real football game.... not sure why I'm now thinking Rams have a better shot to win (at least better then I had been thinking). Everyone seems to be on the Bills jocks, so lets see what happens when Arron Donald starts swinging helmets.... I mean, rushing Josh Allen

10 all at the half. Your MVP has 2 first half picks, and well, they did have the lead with 13 seconds to go in the half but...

Bills looked like a Juggernaut for a bit there, but turnovers killing them, and Rams starting to feel it... although Stafford's pick was pretty heinous

wonder if allen misses his oc? after all he is with a guy who has never called plays before. haven't we been hearing about that situation spelling #tehdoomzzzzzz!111!1 all offseason? 😁

I'm not watching the game, but I have a question for those who are: has there been any discussion of Matt Araiza?

Statement win for Bills. A little sloppy but that is to be expected week 1. 4 tds from Allen.

So, tonight we have the kickoff game between the totally awesome Buffalo Bills who, according to most media experts, will just skate though the AFC on their way to winning the Super Bowl, and the LA Rams.
The Rams are lead by, according to many in the media, the greatest coach now and the greatest that there ever will be. He took a team of nobodies and won the Super Bowl.

In fact, if you pass by him in a crowded room and say hello and he says hello back, you are automatically a leading candidate for any head coaching job that becomes available.
Should be a hell of a game.
This just made me laugh out loud!

I'm not watching the game, but I have a question for those who are: has there been any discussion of Matt Araiza?
There was not. Not one word

Last edited:
Taking away the stretch of turn-overs in the 1st half, the Bills were surprisingly dominant and winning in the stadium that the Rams won the SB in was a statement in itself.
Those little mistakes, like the two false starts and the taunting, are what get under my skin the most. Rookies fumble and gunslingers throw INT's. Also, the difference between Dorsey and Daboll is that Dorsey has an apparent tendency to not let up, while Daboll followed McDermott's (stupid) philosophy of going conservative with a lead.

The real plus is that this team likes to win on National TV instead of being humiliated like past Bills teams, whim the NFL loved to put against the PATs in such games.

Next week, back on MNF with a chance to exorcize the demon that has been the Titans to the Bills!

Go Bills!!

Back