Week Three other games

Pagano quote after yesterday's game: “This is about LIFE! That’s as big a win as I’ve ever been a part of IN MY LIFE!”

LOL

The concussion epidemic has spread further than first thought...

I really have to cut some slack to any fan of the team that handed us Legarette Blount. A thousand thank you's.

You got that wrong. Blount deliberately sucked in Shittsburgh so he could get cut. Then BB used Jedi mind tricks so the other 28 teams ahead of the Pats on the waiver wire wouldn't claim him.

They didn't just hand him to the Pats. The Pats cheated to get him.

You got that wrong. Blount deliberately sucked in Shittsburgh so he could get cut. Then BB used Jedi mind tricks so the other 28 teams ahead of the Pats on the waiver wire wouldn't claim him.

Yessir. Jedi mind tricks is definately a competitive advantage. :jedi-smiley:

Cheers, BostonTim

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

arEtK9C.png

In Contrast, the Patriots yesterday:

5 plays, 64 yds, Touchdown
10 plays, 62 yds, Field Goal
14 plays, 78 yds, Field Goal
8 plays, 57 yds, Touchdown
10 plays, 52 yds, Field Goal
1 play, 67 yds, Touchdown
7 plays, 80 yds, Touchdown
5 plays, 24 yds, Touchdown
17 plays, 58 yards, Touchdown
2 plays, -2 yards, End of Game

--

Interesting that the Jaguars also had a 17 play, 58 yard drive yesterday, which took almost 9 minutes off the clock, and it resulted in a field goal.

Jacksonville's the kind of team GTFB is designed for. I'm just not sure it works against elite offenses. Luckily, we don't play any. :coffee:

I know it's KC, but Rodgers looking dominant again. He and Brady clearly best QBs in football right now.

Bills laying down, showing that they're not that good just like you have all been saying all week.

Oh wait, their kicking the crap out of Miami.

Very impressive. That was a really good Miami team that you guys beat!!!

:)

We've both hated the Dolphins for many decades.

The Dolphins are still, by far, the team I hate the most. **** Marino, **** Shula, **** all of them. They can't lose enough.
While I never had a problem with Marino, I despise Shula as much as anyone.

Years back, I was actually rooting for the Colts when they were on their undefeated run, just because I was so sick of Shula (and Mercury Morris) talking about how they were the greatest and only undefeated team of the super bowl era.

And trust me, I'm no Colts fan.

Years back, I was actually rooting for the Colts when they were on their undefeated run, just because I was so sick of Shula (and Mercury Morris) talking about how they were the greatest and only undefeated team of the super bowl era.

It's the freaking cracking open of the champagne bottle when the last undefeated team loses that pisses me off.

Well, Alex Smith did suck last night but, imo, the play calls and especially the offensive line sucked even more. Smith was running for his life yet where were the quick release passing plays? Clay Matthews had a career night.

Shula can pound sand. When my sister worked for the NFL she got along real well with him and says nothing but nice things to this day. We agree to disagree on that one, although I think she's coming around to my side.

Well, Alex Smith did suck last night but, imo, the play calls and especially the offensive line sucked even more. Smith was running for his life yet where were the quick release passing plays? Clay Matthews had a career night.

Bullshit. Alex Goddamn Smith led a successful 2 Minute Offense for a touchdown over the course of 8 minutes in a come-from-behind bid. You don't see Rodgers or Brady leading drives like that. :coffee:

Back