Weinstein Predatory Action Shedding Brighter Light on Pey-Pey

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/peyton-manning-accuser-speaks-out-on-alleged-sexual-harassment/

Peyton Manning's accuser speaks out on alleged sexual harassment
October 30, 2017, 07:32 AM
"Inside Edition" anchor Deborah Norville spoke with former athletic trainer Jamie Naughright who accuses retired NFL star Peyton Manning of inappropriate behavior as she treated him for an injury in 1996. The interview includes never-before-seen video of Manning's 2003 deposition responding to a defamation suit later brought by Naughright. Manning's attorney said in a statement: "Peyton Manning has been absolutely clear: Jamie Naughright's accusations are false." Norville joins "CBS This Morning" to discuss why Naughright's coming forward with the accusations.

If he did anything like this to anyone else, maybe they'll come forward now.

Everyone is coming out of the woodwork.

Everyone is coming out of the woodwork.
to her defense, she signed an agreement and the Manning family broke it - she was awarded a settlement not for any alleged physical brown nosing but based on her reputation being tarnished in the book.

The agreement is since expired and yes, everyone is coming out with accusations.

I mean her name is practically Not Right, so cmon....

In all seriousness if he really did commit "inappropriate behavior" in 1996 that's unfortunate and reflects badly on him, but it was 20 years ago, so forgive me if I don't find it super relevant. The one thing I DO think is nice is that more people are feeling comfortable coming forward about such things, but based on the fact that she came forward after the agreement where she was basically paid for her silence expired makes it less compelling of a victory than say someone coming forward and refusing to be paid into silence in the first place.

Back