Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!

Bruschi 3:16

Unable to function normally in society
Reaction score
Thought it was great Robert Kraft allowed both of you back to coach/play in today's game vs. San Diego. I forgot what pathetic football looked like in Foxboro until today! Thanks for the memories!

Bruschi 3:16 said:
Thought it was great Robert Kraft allowed both of you back to coach/play in today's game vs. San Diego. I forgot what pathetic football looked like in Foxboro until today! Thanks for the memories!

Typical B 3:16 bandwagon, collar up crap. We're done.... toast....season over, right?

Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!

pookie said:
Typical B 3:16 bandwagon, collar up crap. We're done.... toast....season over, right?

Go stick it, Pookie. You said that not me. I'd like to find one Pats fan today who won't call today's effort pathetic. If they play like this down the stretch, forget any shot at defending a title.

After today's showing, there's no team on the schedule that is a "gimme" win anymore, even at home.

Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!

Go stick it, Pookie. You said that not me. I'd like to find one Pats fan today who won't call today's effort pathetic. If they play like this down the stretch, forget any shot at defending a title.

After today's showing, there's no team on the schedule that is a "gimme" win anymore, even at home.

I'm going back on my word. I said I'd ignore Bruschi 3:16, the idiot that defames the great name and reputation of Tedy Bruschi with nearly every one of his posts.

If you can't accept the fact that the Pats aren't perfect, then give up following them all together. Sheeeeeeeeesh! Lose a game and the season is over. What a friggin' waste of life you are. Please, go away and stay away.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!

#54 said:
I'm going back on my word. I said I'd ignore Bruschi 3:16, the idiot that defames the great name and reputation of Tedy Bruschi with nearly every one of his posts.

If you can't accept the fact that the Pats aren't perfect, then give up following them all together. Sheeeeeeeeesh! Lose a game and the season is over. What a friggin' waste of life you are. Please, go away and stay away.

I agree. Bruschi 3:16 should be President of the AssClown Club.

He can have whatever opinion he likes... but don't act like your this big, true fan of the team when you play the "Sky is Falling!" card every time they lose or have a bad game. His post after the Miami game last year was asinine. This latest one just makes him look worse.

(And although I don't have time to post a whole lot anymore... I do read just about every post on here, so I know what I'm talking about, no matter how hard Bruschi 3:16 tries to defend his lame-ass position)

Just a suggestion...

can Bruschi 3:16's name be changed to Chicken Little?

Jesus guys, chill out. He wants to vent after a loss. Notice he did NOT say the season is over? Just let him cool off.

Look Bruschi 3:16,
Heres your one fan ass clown.
The Pats effort today was not pathetic. It was all they had on this day. I believe that we tried to hide and disguise our weaknesses to a point where we had no strengths. It happens, I'm fine with it.
Pissed? yeah a little. But give up? Never

My only and last response to you. frigging band wagoner.

Go stick it, Pookie. You said that not me. I'd like to find one Pats fan today who won't call today's effort pathetic.
Here's one. They were soundly beaten, and out coached (great halftime adjustments), but certainly not pathetic.

If they play like this down the stretch, forget any shot at defending a title.

I don't know that there ever were any "gimme" wins on the schedule this year. This is the NF and not college. It's all about talent, match ups, and execution. The Chargers match up better against us than either the Steelers or the Colts have. We also have had problems in our secondary so far this season (and I don't mean the safeties). The cornerbacks have given up at least one easy TD every game this season. The front seven looked liked they had never seen pulling guards (or tightends).

I think we will match up better against most other teams we will face, and certainly I think our execution (especially of the linebackers) will improve. BTW, if you want to know what pathetic is, see the NFC North division.
________
Electro Gyrocator

Agnt42 said:
Look Bruschi 3:16,
Heres your one fan ass clown.
The Pats effort today was not pathetic. It was all they had on this day. I believe that we tried to hide and disguise our weaknesses to a point where we had no strengths. It happens, I'm fine with it.
Pissed? yeah a little. But give up? Never

My only and last response to you. frigging band wagoner.

Sorry, that performance was completely pathetic. Defensively, this is the worst I"ve seen them play since that Bronco game in 2002. They can't stop the run (admittedly against the best RB in the league) and the offense faced a 3rd and +10 seemingly on every drive. Is it ok for me to be pissed off??!! Christ.

Let me just say that you are a f**king moron. And I'm not saying that as a response to anything you've posted in this thread. I'm just stating the obvious.

Spinal Tap said:
Let me just say that you are a f**king moron. And I'm not saying that as a response to anything you've posted in this thread. I'm just stating the obvious.

Hey Spinal Tap

I thought you were going to meet me at the flagpole? I guess your mother wouldn't let you out of the basement then? Figured as much. Still pretty weak that you threatened physical violence on an internet message board.

normal_cool_kid.jpg

Spinal Tap = Internet Tough Guy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!

Hey Spinal Tap

I thought you were going to meet me at the flagpole? I guess your mother wouldn't let you out of the basement then? Figured as much. Still pretty weak that you threatened physical violence on an internet message board.

normal_cool_kid.jpg

Spinal Tap = Internet Tough Guy

You're right, it was quite "weak" of me to threaten you on a message board. However, that does not change the FACT that you are still an absolute f**king moron. What else you got for me?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!

Spinal Tap said:
You're right, it was quite "weak" of me to threaten you on a message board. However, that does not change the FACT that you are still an absolute f**king moron. What else you got for me?

What else do I have? Nothing. You're a pathetically angry little man with severe mental problems. Anyone who plays the internet a$$-kicker routine is a joke. To that wit, there's nothing else to say except good luck seeking that psychological help you sorely need. Ta-ta.

I try to ignore this idiot, I really do. But, honestly his constant negative feed is putting me farther away from this message board.

sptmylstbreath said:
I try to ignore this idiot, I really do. But, honestly his constant negative feed is putting me farther away from this message board.
I've never used it here, but possibly you could put him on your ignore list. To find it, go to the top and select User CP and then Edit Ignore List.
________
BMW Progressive Activity Series

sptmylstbreath said:

I hear ya, Spinal tap drives me crazy too.

:)

Back