Welcome back to Patriots Planet

I like being able to see the full site on my phone. I also like mixing up the Football and non Football stuff. Talking of which, my Kent Exiles lost 32-34 to the Sussex Thunder. We were 19-0 up at the half. Not happy at all, especially as I have the stats to do. Still, we will probably have the #1 seed in the playoffs.

If there's enough interest, I'll do an Exiles/Britball thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good thing I went to this thread first 'cause I thought for sure something was wrong when saw the white background and other changes 'til I saw others posts about the same things.

Gina

I really liked the red corrections for the 4 Ring Circus, but it's all good.

After Mikie explained it to me, I know what you mean now. Those photoshop scratchings on the banner were always meant to be temporary until the banner could be updated to look more professional. After all, football is serious business.

Also, so everyone knows, since those of you with ipads and iphones seem to really like it - This "White" style that everyone is on right now has been available on here for years and years, but it wasn't the default. You only needed to select it.

One small thing is that you should remove the football forum link in the drop down navigation menu, since that forum doesn't exist anymore.

Where is this? I will kill it. The one I see is at the bottom of every thread and I don't see the old forums in there.

*edit - nm, found it, much thanks!

Okay. I really was just wondering if everyone had that or if it was some glitch that I was experiencing.

A few times I have been in a thread and tried to get back to the main forum, but there was no link at the top. So I had to go to the URL bar and type in www.patriotsplanet.com

Also, UT, the planet isn't working right from Forum Runner on my smart phone. I keep getting error messages and "No posts in this forum" messages. I don't know if that has anything to do with what's been going on with the board, but just wanted to let you know.

I've had random issues with a message about "parse errors" or something like that when I've tried to make some posts. I've canceled the post it it was subbmitted anyway.

I've gotten the same message when I try to view certain threads, or to be more specific, certain pages/posts in certain threads. When that happens, I can't view anything else in that thread.

This doesn't happen all the time, so I'm not sure just what the issue is. Similar behavior on both my iPad and iPhone.

I just checked and I could view this thread just fine with both devices.

Also, UT, the planet isn't working right from Forum Runner on my smart phone. I keep getting error messages and "No posts in this forum" messages. I don't know if that has anything to do with what's been going on with the board, but just wanted to let you know.

I just tested Forum Runner, and I had to reload it (not reinstall or anything) and now it is working fine for me. So if you are still having an issue with it, try to go back to like the forum selector on there and re-select the planet.

Yeah OPT, those parse errors are a separate issue and have to do with the PHP being a newer version than what our version of vbulletin supports. We have to wait for the Chiefsplanet guys to upgrade us before that will be fixed.

Let's see if this works. Mikemo told me UT fixed the moblie app problem

It seems to be working I still get that error message. There are some threads I can't read because of that message. It is letting me post.

Can't say I'm a fan of this look, I generally come here for the football stuff, so this new (old?) layout is making browsing a little difficult.

Love being able to rep from the phone! Posting in general much easier on phone than it was.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back