Welcome back to Patriots Planet

Football threads will have the little *deflated* football to the left of the title, so you can scroll right to them.

also when you enter the thread you can subscribe to it and click on User cp and any thread you are subscribed to will that has new post will show up as unread.

What happened?

I am checking now to see if there is a newer version to install on the board side.

Okay, I found a minor version upgrade. Can someone who was failing check to see if it is working now?

I just tested successfully on my own Galaxy.

Well....

I just checked their support forum and there seems to be a lot of folks have this issue, but there do not seem to be that many solutions offered. The author of the app doesn't seem to support it very well either. What a shame.

Did the app work okay 2 weeks ago?

Does Tapatalk still work?

Well....

I just checked their support forum and there seems to be a lot of folks have this issue, but there do not seem to be that many solutions offered. The author of the app doesn't seem to support it very well either. What a shame.

Did the app work okay 2 weeks ago?

Does Tapatalk still work?

The app worked fine a few weeks ago.

Tapatalk is screwy. It sends me to a "web view" and I can't do anything with that.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO????? I NEED TO SEE SHIT WHEN I'M AT WORK!!!! I'm going through withdrawals!!!

:high:

I just tested Tapatalk okay too. Weird.

I just made the "blue'" style that was the default with the banner and everything available for selection again and changed your profile to use that style.

Any change?

Nada. Error messages. I can get into rhis thread but not a lot of other ones. And if i can get into a thread, then the next time i go to ot i get that error message and that's it, never can get in it again.

Going to try something else if I can ever get the board to fully load. ANyone else suddenly having slow downs?

This is so frustrating.

Remember, if the board goes down we got a forum at soxplanet.

No, no....I am not frustrated by this one issue, just that we have these issues because the software is so old and we have to wait on Chiefsplanet to get it upgraded.

Most of our technical issues are being caused by the old version of vbulletin and newer versions of PHP.

BTW, since I re-enabled it, if anyone wants to change their style back to blue (with the updated banner etc, here is a screen shot of where to do it. Right at the bottom of this screen cap is a pull down menu that lets you choose. "White" style is what the default is right now. "Default" is the blue style with the banner. "Work" gets rid of much, but not all of the images (mainly avatars and signatures, but some attachments will still be seen). "Mobile" is part of an old add-on meant for viewing on a flip phone or something and should not really be used by anyone cause it looks like crap.

I wonder, is the Tavern like a foreign embassy on the Planet? Like when you step in here, you are technically on sovereign Jacksonville territory, with Jacksonville laws and everything?

Back