Welcome back to Patriots Planet

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
for nostalgia week? nostalgia month? the way it should be permanently?

We'll see.

I added the football icon in front of the last 20 or so football threads to help you make the transition.

Try to keep football threads about football.

Have fun.

:)

Tmack's "calling all old posters" thread got me thinking of the the way things were. This style is what the board was founded on and worked well for many years. And then it didn't work well at all and the split was made.

It still works well for Chiefsplanet with 20 times the activity we have.

I really liked the red corrections for the 4 Ring Circus, but it's all good.

The Fying Elvis either looks chinese or alien. I can't figure out which...ROFL

Well, this is different and will take some getting used to. I guess I'll just have to accept seeing a lot of threads in bold wh/ means I haven't read them.

I have a lot of weird things happening. Is everyone else's background white, where it used to be blue?

My tournament games aren't getting submitted.

When I try to get to the main forum, it doesn't send me there, and I have to go to www.patriotsplanet.com and click on forums, which doesn't take me there so I have to click on the redirect "here" to get to the forums.

Just some weird stuff. Wanted to know if it's happening to anyone else?

Also, when I send a post I'm getting "WARNING" string path error or something like that.

I have a lot of weird things happening. Is everyone else's background white, where it used to be blue?

Yes, I forced everyone into this style temporarily. The Blue style with the regular banner I can bring back anytime. I just thought it would be interesting to show the board with the color scheme it had originally.

When I try to get to the main forum, it doesn't send me there, and I have to go to www.patriotsplanet.com and click on forums, which doesn't take me there so I have to click on the redirect "here" to get to the forums.

From where? The main forum is http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Also, when I send a post I'm getting "WARNING" string path error or something like that.

Yes, that has been happening for awhile and will continue until the folks at Chiefsplanet get around to upgrading the software.

I really liked the red corrections for the 4 Ring Circus, but it's all good.
that was changed a little while back, maybe 2 to 3 three weeks ago after UT, i beleive , made the new banner

The Fying Elvis either looks chinese or alien. I can't figure out which...ROFL
looks like a scene from beetlejuice and i am afraid UT will take over my body and make me dance!!!!

I love this look, and i think shortcuts may need to be updated to get you to the correct plabce for some.

Yes, I forced everyone into this style temporarily. The Blue style with the regular banner I can bring back anytime. I just thought it would be interesting to show the board with the color scheme it had originally.
Okay. I really was just wondering if everyone had that or if it was some glitch that I was experiencing.

A few times I have been in a thread and tried to get back to the main forum, but there was no link at the top. So I had to go to the URL bar and type in www.patriotsplanet.com

Also, UT, the planet isn't working right from Forum Runner on my smart phone. I keep getting error messages and "No posts in this forum" messages. I don't know if that has anything to do with what's been going on with the board, but just wanted to let you know.

Okay. I really was just wondering if everyone had that or if it was some glitch that I was experiencing.

A few times I have been in a thread and tried to get back to the main forum, but there was no link at the top. So I had to go to the URL bar and type in www.patriotsplanet.com

Also, UT, the planet isn't working right from Forum Runner on my smart phone. I keep getting error messages and "No posts in this forum" messages. I don't know if that has anything to do with what's been going on with the board, but just wanted to let you know.
i switched my phone to desktop and have no issues. Other than the error message the update is needed for.

35dnk4.jpg

I certainly like that everything now functions the same on my iPad mini as it does on the desktop (can now give rep points from iPad, etc.). White background works for my eyes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back