Welcome back, Trent Brown

That's interesting, we're getting Trent Brown back? Great news.

Brown is adjusting his contract according to Rapoport to make it happen. We know the Pats will go run heavy next season, this is another cog. I wonder will Bill go for a double with Gruden and take Matiota as well??

Last edited:
Patriots just traded for Trent Brown?

Guess it’s goodbye to Marcus Cannon then. Or Wynn move to guard and goodbye to Thuney?
Wow, Brown is only 27? Didn’t realize he was that young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
That's interesting, we're getting Troy Brown back? Great news.

Brown is adjusting his contract according to Rapoport to make it happen. We know the Pats will go run heavy next season, this is another cog. I wonder will Bill go for a double with Gruden and take Matiota as well??

Troy’s coming out of retirement ?

Field Yates has the details.

The Patriots and Raiders have agreed to a trade that will send OT Trent Brown to New England, per sources. Brown has also agreed to a reworked contract for one year that is expected to be worth up to $11M as part of the deal.

This Trent Brown trade is great great news. I know Whynn has his supporters, but he’s just to small to be a nfl tackle, and it seems like he misses a quarter of every season. Trent is an Ffffffig beast and the prototype for what you want at that position. Sony looked like an all pro running behind him.

Guys like him don’t just grow on trees. They are hard to find and develop. Great news. This made my morning.

Patriots just traded for Trent Brown?

Guess it’s goodbye to Marcus Cannon then. Or Wynn move to guard and goodbye to Thunder?
Wow, Brown is only 27? Didn’t realize he was that young.

I'd bet on Onwenu moving inside and having Wynn and Brown at tackle. Onwenu played the entirety of his Michigan career at guard.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I wondered what was being traded to get Trent back, a 2022 5th Round pick, and we get a 7th round back in same year.

Outstanding value IMO

Back