Welcome PatsFanFrom2002

If I can't post on the main Pats forum, it's the same as banning. And if you are banning Pats fans for talking about the Pats, you are jynxing the god damned season. This is ludicrous. Too going. Nice site.

Trolling is an art form and you're drawing stick figures with crayons.
You can go back to whatever Bills forum you belong to and have a good giggle over your posts.

Hey, creep. I see you tried to send me a private message. What is it that you wanted to say to me...privately? I'm dying to know.

:rolleyes:

You can say anything down here, so go for it.

I wasn't even hostile towards anyone. I didn't badmouth anyone. Didn't attack anyone. What, were you upset that I was being confident about our team. Grow up and grow a pair. Take your fake ass, wannabe Patriots board and shove it up your asses.

Banning one of the biggest Patriots fans on the planet from a "Patriots forum" for talking about the Patriots and calling him a ****ing Bills fan is heresy. You jynxed this team and you jynxed the season. Mark my words. You will regret it. Unbelievable. Talking about ****ing karma as you ban Pats fans for no good reason. Unreal.

Yeah. Enjoy the rest of the season.
I told you not to act like an arrogant Jets fan on a two-game winning streak. Clearly you have no idea how to be a fan of a winning team. Hence why it's clear that you're a Bills fan.

If you are as old as you say, you also would have become a fan well before '02. Bandwagon much?

I told you not to act like an arrogant Jets fan on a two-game winning streak. Clearly you have no idea how to be a fan of a winning team. Hence why it's clear that you're a Bills fan.

If you are as old as you say, you also would have become a fan well before '02. Bandwagon much?

Whatever you say. Enjoy the rest of the season.

Look asshole-

in case you hadn't figured it it...NOBODY is buying your bullshit troll act.

You became a fan in 2002 because we (the Pats)...and I quote..."sucked for decades"...when the actual truth is that while there were several bad years the Pats have been by far and away the most successful original AFL franchise with a total of 9 championship game appearances, including 8 AFC titles and 4 SB wins. The Pats have been in a least one league championship game every decade of their existence (except the 70s...my bad). You claim to be 56 years old...you should know that.

Your trolling is weak to say the least. You listed your location as Foxborough, and insisted that to still be true even after one of our mods busted you on it. If you're going to lie, at least attempt to make it somewhat believable.

Enjoy your stay, you definitely earned it. If it was up to me, your ass would have been outright banned...but some of our mods have an unexplainable soft-spot for trolls and believe that anybody can be redeemed.

Fukk off.

FWIW,

I think there is a decent chance that this guy is exactly what he says he is.

So he can't spell Belichick. I've seen his name spelled wrong a thousand times and many of those were by Patriots fans. Not a big deal. I also don't see how having a Buffalo IP means he can't be a transplant from this area who has a job up there as he said.

I really don't know why people were so worked up over this. So what if he was a Buffalo fan? Were we freaked out that he was going to Trojan Horse everybody and talk some smack at some point?

Why, whatever shall we do, mumsy? He turned out to be trolling us and I feel violated.

I think I read enough of his stuff to think he might very well be legit. Even if I'm dead wrong about this I think this forum needs a few trolls, real ones, as part of the mix and "suspicion of being a troll" shouldn't be an AC offense.

However, the forum has spoken and I said my piece.

Back