Welcome PatsFanFrom2002

You're such an interesting little character. You come in here, guns a'blazing, chaulk up the Bills game to a, and I quote, "W" for the Patriots and couldn't wait to move on to Cleveland, get repeatedly told to hold your horses, and then come back and say it's everyone else's fault.

You're one of those victim types, aren't you. You know the type, crying how everyone gives you shit that you don't deserve, poor you, where's the pity pot, and then blame everyone else.

Interesting. There's meds for that shit.

Yeah, great job. Enjoy the season.

Yeah, great job. Enjoy the season.

Dude, lighten up, everyone at 1 point or another takes shit from the members here.

Hell, I've been a member for about 3 years now and I still get grief when I post stuff people don't agree with, it's the internet, take it for what it is man.

Dude, lighten up, everyone at 1 point or another takes shit from the members here.

Hell, I've been a member for about 3 years now and I still get grief when I post stuff people don't agree with, it's the internet, take it for what it is man.

Lighten up? Dude, I am BANNED from posting here. That's a little more egregious than some "grief". How do you ban Pats fans from a Pats site for no reason and then act like it's okay or no big deal. No wonder we lost. Our fans are aqssholes.

Lighten up? Dude, I am BANNED from posting here. That's a little more egregious than some "grief". How do you ban Pats fans from a Pats site for no reason and then act like it's okay or no big deal. No wonder we lost. Our fans are aqssholes.

Yeah, lighten up, if I got banned from here I'd just join a different Pats fan site or do what I did before joining here and stick to sharing football with family and friends.

Yeah, lighten up, if I got banned from here I'd just join a different Pats fan site or do what I did before joining here and stick to sharing football with family and friends.

Oh wow, you are such a perfect prince. Thanks for your input, Gandhi. I'll just turn the other cheek, because it's the right thing to do. lol My team lost because this site jinxed them, simple as that. I'm mad. Deal with it.

Oh wow, you are such a perfect prince. Thanks for your input, Gandhi. I'll just turn the other cheek, because it's the right thing to do. lol My team lost because this site jinxed them, simple as that. I'm mad. Deal with it.

Oh well, I tried.

I can see why they sent your stupid ****ing ass to the Asylum. Enjoy your stay assclown.

Blow me. Keep that jinx goin', guys. And I'm the assclown.

Why, yes. Yes, you are.

And you will apparently remain one since you haven't got one grain of remorse for the shit you brought to the board.

I told you what to do, but you've continued to post garbage, likely haven't written to the mods to apologize, and still have nothing of substance to offer.
So, have fun dwelling in the sewer down here.

Why, yes. Yes, you are.

And you will apparently remain one since you haven't got one grain of remorse for the shit you brought to the board.

I told you what to do, but you've continued to post garbage, likely haven't written to the mods to apologize, and still have nothing of substance to offer.
So, have fun dwelling in the sewer down here.

I couldn't care less. I already told you I want no part of this joke of a "Pats forum". You all completely disrespected me, a fellow Pats fan, for no good reason, and now you want me to kiss your stank-ass feet? Fvck you.

Just so I'm clear, are you suggesting a correlation to the Patriots success or failure on the field and the fans level of massholery on internet message boards?

Just so I'm clear, are you suggesting a correlation to the Patriots success or failure on the field and the fans level of massholery on internet message boards?

I mean, there are karma threads here. You mean to tell me that's perfectly acceptable, but me thinking you jinxed them by banning me isn't.

I mean, there are karma threads here. You mean to tell me that's perfectly acceptable, but me thinking you jinxed them by banning me isn't.

1. Karma threads are silly.
2. You weren't banned. You were assclowned. It's a subtle but important distinction. If you were banned we wouldn't be able to have this wonderful interaction.
3. People are able to redeem themselves from being assclowned. So if you'd back on the main board you have to show you're willing to behave yourself. Or just hang out down here. Keep it real out on these crazy digital streets.

1. Karma threads are silly.
2. You weren't banned. You were assclowned. It's a subtle but important distinction. If you were banned we wouldn't be able to have this wonderful interaction.
3. People are able to redeem themselves from being assclowned. So if you'd back on the main board you have to show you're willing to behave yourself. Or just hang out down here. Keep it real out on these crazy digital streets.

I wish I could put a Bitmoji here. ROFL ROFL ROFL

It's been a while since we had a good ol fashioned shit storm here in the AA. Good stuff. I was trying to be encouraging and hopeful that this guy might have redeemed himself.

Oh well.

Back