Welcome PatsFanFrom2002

Hey PatsFan. A suggestion to you from someone who was close to your situation once before. Chill out. No need to come in here and be an asshole. This is a forum where folks talk smack, talk football and or whatever else. If you plan to give shit, you should be able to take it. That's all. The fellas and ladies here are strong football folks. And like to talk football, and if you come in with junk, you will be blackballed. Simple really. So relax, enjoy you time here until you are welcomed back to the big board, them come strong with stuff that doesn't just spew out of your mouth. And smell like raw sewage.
And BTW, the whole jinx thing because you were sent to the AA is tired. Give that play up. You are not that important. Peace out yo!

[/COLOR]
And don't worry, I don't want any part of this stupid-ass, over-moderated circlejerk of a "forum". What kind of "forum" doesn't even welcome new members and literally chases them off for TALKING ABOUT WHAT THE "FORUM" IS FOR. We were 3-0 and now we are 3-1 and I blame you retards and your quick-ban. ****ing morons. Just delete my account. I don't want any part of this craphole. I'm on the other Pats site already and they have been so much more accommodating and friendly. **** this place and **** you all for being so mean and nasty to a fellow fan. Bye, Felicias.

We are not worthy :coffee:

May I have my main board posting privileges back please? I apologize for coming across the way I did before. I will try harder to get along with everyone. I don't like the other Pats forum. This one seems better. I will be "good".

C'mon, the Bills are back in their proper place. No harm letting one of their fans back in to the main forum.

Posting privileges restored as promised.
Let's see how long this lasts.

giphy%20(3)_47.gif

So what happened that this ended up back here?

Back