Welcome Pudding!!!

Brother Midgar They let him play he helped them grow as a team when his work was done it was decided from above that he move on. To this day he still helps them win. You all cut him before the season, he never had the chance to do his work. Look at brother Brady he won't watch the Super Bowl he is ashamed. Your Coach won't call his former player by his right name. He is making excuses for the loss on things that he is teaching. He is totally lost & out of control....pray for him he needs it. From what I have read you all have turned your back on brother Tebow on this forum. You make fun of his greatness Put peace in your heart before it is to late. Brother Pudding

whats with the avatar ?

One of the mods specialties, its a douche bag...

Brother midgar tell your mods to respect people. As leaders they must set the example for the rest. The Broncos & Jets forums were respectful towards others. It is here that I feel hate. Brother Tim has only done good but you all turn your back on him...Why?

pat-bowlen_terrell-davis_john-elway.jpg

Everything good comes from above......You turned your back on one of his people & have paid for it. Let peace into your lives & it will return. You locked me into this thread area out of fear We understand that but that fear will get to you if you let it...Peace brother

So, who drafted Tebow :confused:

So, who drafted Tebow :confused:

His draft was decided from above...you will understand this someday. It is all decided from above. He built the Broncos & moved on. The jets gave him a year & he moved on. You folks did not give him a year you turned your back on him. Don't you see how a Murder was taken from you & one of your own from the past took out one of your players. It has started! You must change your ways to fix these problems.....As I have said it all comes from above! Peace Brother Pudding.

His draft was decided from above...you will understand this someday. It is all decided from above. He built the Broncos & moved on. The jets gave him a year & he moved on. You folks did not give him a year you turned your back on him. Don't you see how a Murder was taken from you & one of your own from the past took out one of your players. It has started! You must change your ways to fix these problems.....As I have said it all comes from above! Peace Brother Pudding.

Are you for real? I think you are merely a caricature of someone else.

No he is delusional

Wow. Didn't know this one was still around.

Speaking of Tebow, I saw Jimmy Fallon's Tim Tebow to Jesus Christ this weekend and fell off the couch laughing.

Have you now found peace in your hearts brothers & sisters? If not, we can just warn you about what is coming to those that upset the one above.

There is still a chance to save you all because Brother Tebow is still available to help anyone that wants to be healed. It has been said that the team cannot win when they turn their back on the great one.

You may joke about these things but if you look you will see that your walls are starting to fall. It is all around you. Murders, rejects are part of your team now you turned your back on the one that could help you because it is brother Tebow that saves & can bring back to the winning ways.

May you find your peace & your way. I forgive you for your past thoughts Brother Pudding

Have you now found peace in your hearts brothers & sisters? If not, we can just warn you about what is coming to those that upset the one above.

There is still a chance to save you all because Brother Tebow is still available to help anyone that wants to be healed. It has been said that the team cannot win when they turn their back on the great one.

You may joke about these things but if you look you will see that your walls are starting to fall. It is all around you. Murders, rejects are part of your team now you turned your back on the one that could help you because it is brother Tebow that saves & can bring back to the winning ways.

May you find your peace & your way. I forgive you for your past thoughts Brother Pudding

D58D_4D90CAB8.jpg

It is glaringly apparent that you're tapioca.

You see in your hearts I know you care because you wrote Welcome Pudding twice this is your true mind speaking. So whatever you say down here means nothing because the truth is in you. You may hide from it but you can't lose it.....Brother Thomas understood this & you all will someday. As I have said even in football it all comes from up above....peace pudding

Back