Welcome Pudding!!!

My brothers have self-respect, and don't worship the false idol, Tim Tebow.

BEWARE: There are many false idols you must avoid them at all costs.....when you learn more you will be able to see & understand the real. For some it takes a long time to learn but you will see the truth someday. I will help you learn if you let me!

Peace Pudding

My brothers have self-respect, and don't worship the false idol, Tim Tebow.

Did brother Tebow say that I did not hear his words before this but he is wise beyond his years.

I must go now others to help! Peace Pudding

It's diarrhea douchebag guy :shrug_n:

You know when I was young I learned all the words so don't think I don't know them. When I found that things were decided & controlled from above I have never needed them again. In fact I Found it lowers one to less than an animal to use such language. You shall learn hopefully soon.

Peace Brother Pudding

You know when I was young I learned all the words so don't think I don't know them. When I found that things were decided & controlled from above I have never needed them again. In fact I Found it lowers one to less than an animal to use such language. You shall learn hopefully soon.

Peace Brother Pudding

Humans are animals.

And I'm all set.

Go preach to the Ravens boards.

I like Swiss Miss Chocolate Pudding Cups with whipped cream. drool

I do also....see we have a start

hC668168A

It came from the people that are misguided Brother

So, if all the guidance comes from above, how do they end up misguided?

We here at the Church of the Presumptuous Assumption would suggest that the hammer of the Gods falls completely at random on all puny humans without any consideration as to whether they've allowed Jesus to take the wheel or not.

Do you know of what I speak, Brother?

Our theory far better explains the career path of Brother Tebow than yours does unless he's planning on a bigger comeback than when Sonny Jesus rolled back the rock and walked again.

So, if all the guidance comes from above, how do they end up misguided?

We here at the Church of the Presumptuous Assumption would suggest that the hammer of the Gods falls completely at random on all puny humans without any consideration as to whether they've allowed Jesus to take the wheel or not.

Do you know of what I speak, Brother?

Our theory far better explains the career path of Brother Tebow than yours does unless he's planning on a bigger comeback than when Sonny Jesus rolled back the rock and walked again.

Free Will Brother Tebow has & understands free will....when the time is right he will return

I like bread pudding, even though it's really not like most pudding. It's more like, well, bread.

Bread is a gift to us at times all nations eat bread....It is good!

Back