Welcome to the ALL NEW, and even NEWER Patriots Planet! (sponsored by Gal Gadot)

happy amy poehler GIF by Disney
giphy.gif

My quote button does not seem to be working or else I am messing up. LOL

HOLA JOOLZ!

I Love You Hearts GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

HOLA JOOLZ!

It's a bit different now and honestly, I haven't quite learned it yet either. I just use the reply button. :)

HOLA JOOLZ!

Hit the reply button and it automatically quotes the post you are replying to.

If you hit the quote button, it adds that post to multi-quote. When you go down to the reply box, you can then hit the button that says 'insert quotes' to insert quotes from multiple posters that you previously added to multi-quote in this manner.

Hit the reply button and it automatically quotes the post you are replying to.

If you hit the quote button, it adds that post to multi-quote. When you go down to the reply box, you can then hit the button that says 'insert quotes' to insert quotes from multiple posters that you previously added to multi-quote in this manner.
That's right! Forgot about that, it has been a minute since I left. Thanks, UT.

Muse! So nice! Missed you muchly.

BTW My daughter stole your squirrel book (Vol 1?). rofl:

I've bought a number of her books for my best friends grand kids.

Hell, last year for Christmas I bought Jasper the Parrot books and a Furby type parrot thing for her 5 year old grandson. Huge hit.

Great stuff Muse.

It is soooo good to see you BT! You are one of my favs here on PP. I hope you are doing well. I hope she liked it. LOLOL I had way too much fun writing it and volume two has been picked up. Those damn rodents give me way too much material to work with. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Miss ya also, shugs.

💕

I've bought a number of her books for my best friends grand kids.

Hell, last year for Christmas I bought Jasper the Parrot books and a Furby type parrot thing for her 5 year old grandson. Huge hit.

Great stuff Muse.

Ok, I just spent the last five minutes trying to quote BT and your post into one but only getting one and than getting double of that one. I am on fire. LOL

You are a dear as well for supporting me. It is so appreciated. 💕

That is TOO funny that you went and got a furby parrot for the grandson. That has me laughing right now, hahaha.

I have just initiated a large push for membership here. I wrote a decent piece explaining the tremendous nature and value this site provides on all topics and that people are mostly pretty freaking wonderful and very knowledgeable and fun.

Posted in our FB group as we have a bunch of old members there and members from all manner of other fandoms and political interests. Also posted it In all appropriate venues where I have a voice.

The season is upon us and the 2021-2022 year in general promises to be one very freaking interesting moment in time. I sincerely hope we build back the epic level this board was at in its heyday. The more diversity the better for discussion, learning, and passion.

Last edited:
I have just initiated a large push for membership here. I wrote a decent piece explaining the tremendous nature and value this site provides on all topics and that people are mostly pretty freaking wonderful and very knowledgeable and fun.

Posted in our FB group as we have a bunch of old members there and members from all manner of other fandoms and political interests. Also posted it In all appropriate venues where I have a voice.

The season is upon us and the 2021-2022 year in general promises to be one very freaking interesting moment in time. I sincerely hope we build back the epic level this board was at in its heyday. The more diversity the better for discussion, learning, and passion.
Thanks for this, johnlocke. Now you need to push Sox fans to join BSU ;)

Good on you.

Cheers

Back