Welcome to the ALL NEW, and even NEWER Patriots Planet! (sponsored by Gal Gadot)

Well I took the new Planet out for a spin. I guess it doesn't suck. :beer:

That is quite the ringing endorsement. 😉

Today's tip - if you want to go to the last post of a read thread, click on the timestamp of the last post in the thread view.

I’m on my phone. Is there a desktop view that looks more similar to the old than the default mobile I assume I’m on now?
FWIW, on my iPhone, a 6S, holding the phone in landscape mode gives more of the look of the full webpage, (in portrait mode, I don't care for the look and feel, either).

I'd love to get the whole band back together. I may send a mass email even though I hate the idea of spamming.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

I'd love to get the whole band back together. I may send a mass email even though I hate the idea of spamming.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

I can mention it to CM. We are good friends. And a bunch of us are still friends on FB.

I'll send out the signal in a day or 2.

Oh, and The Planet also has a FB group for some of times the site went down. I'll post it there as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing all the work and getting this back to where it is usable again. I actually quit coming here a couple weeks ago because the old site was causing bad things to happen on my old laptop. So glad things are stabilized.

Thanks for doing all the work and getting this back to where it is usable again. I actually quit coming here a couple weeks ago because the old site was causing bad things to happen on my old laptop. So glad things are stabilized.

Welcome back man.

Welcome back!

Ok I've got a bunch of messages from friends that want to come back but don't remember their passwords. First and foremost is TBrownsLady if I remember her user username right.

Not sure how they should go about it.

Back