Welcome to the ALL NEW, and even NEWER Patriots Planet! (sponsored by Gal Gadot)

I’m on my phone. Is there a desktop view that looks more similar to the old than the default mobile I assume I’m on now?

If you don't like the mobile view and want the desktop view on your phone, and your on Android, hit the 3 dots in the upper right of chrome and check the box in the pull down to show desktop site.

I don't know how it's done on Apple.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

I figured with an upgrade it would be easier to navigate.

I don’t see a last post button. I can’t quote multiple posts. I can’t see what threads I’ve already caught up in.

this will be some work

Screenshot_20201011-195313.pngSo I'm getting this on my phone if I close the Planet tab, then reopen the page....I'm going to test on a laptop...Android/Chrome

I just want to thank whoever (or is it whomever) awarded me 8 separate trophies at 3:45 this morning.
So grateful and I accept! But was wondering if you needed my mailing address and if I will have to pay the postage?

PS. I think I will get the hang of this. Just really grateful of the pop up fix. Thanks UT

If you don't like the mobile view and want the desktop view on your phone, and your on Android, hit the 3 dots in the upper right of chrome and check the box in the pull down to show desktop site.

I don't know how it's done on Apple.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk
I love the fact that you were did all of this with the epic Commodore Vic 20. :beer:

I've given up trying to keep track of the women in your life. I need a diagram of some sort :wink:

The funny thing is I don't date much, not a manwhore by any freaking stretch of the imagination. It's just that I always have had a lot of women in my life from HS on. But I'm I'm a 1 woman guy. :)

Just not part of the dating scene. Never have been. Just things tend to happen organically.

I'll make up a diagram. :p

Last edited:
Can you somehow translate the embed code via the YouTube videos? What Are You Listening thread is probably the most obvious thread. Not trying to bitch, I know that you did a lot of work here. Thanks.

The funny thing is I don't date much, not a manwhore by any freaking stretch of the imagination. It's just that I always have had a lot of women in my life from HS on. But I'm I'm a 1 woman guy. :)

Just not part of the dating scene. Never have been. Just things tend to happen organically.

Dating is ovuh/rated. :coffee: If we could post all of the fun pix and text messages here...this site would be the best eva! I have so many awesome stuff...this weekend alone would be epic!

Dating is ovuh/rated. :coffee: If we could post all of the fun pix and text messages here...this site would be the best eva! I have so many awesome stuff...this weekend alone would be epic!

OMG, my best fiend Jo is on these dating sites and the shit she gets is just nutz. I mean one guy after 1 sentence said he was in love with her and wanted her to marry him. And he keeps pushing like that.

I think he's a muslim though so that would explain a little bit culture wise. Or he's just a scammer. So many people preying on lonely women like that on those sites.

Last edited:
OMG, my best fiend Jo is on these dating sites and the shit she gets is just nutz. I mean one guy after 1 sentence said he was in love with her and wanted her marry him. And he keeps pushing like that.

I think he's a muslim though so that would explain a little bittle bit culture wise.

But she gets such horrible stuff. I love her but the the bimbo is likely out on a booty call right now. She's not answering me and she never outta touch. lol
LMAO...Plenty Of Flakes site? That one is hilarious at times...

LMAO...Plenty Of Flakes site? That one is hilarious at times...

Nah, It's MeetMe. Weirdo thinks this one is different. lol.

Just spoke to her and it wasn't a booty call which makes me feel better. lol

Seriously, I'm just me and have and rock it li like that and all kindsa my kindsa women in my life. Don't have to settle for anyone.

Jo is just so lonely. Messed up up things is we get along so well that I would marry her. But she won't have me. Always looking elsewhere. We are just just very different.

This probably belongs another thread but I can't think of which one. We are totally hijacking this one.

Cool, I'll her know. Always thought that was just a booty call site.
It mostly is, but, surprisingly, I've met nurses, PA's, OBGYN's (seriously), managers...in other words, professional babes looking for LTR. I think it all depends on where you're at though.

OMG, my best fiend Jo is on these dating sites and the shit she gets is just nutz. I mean one guy after 1 sentence said he was in love with her and wanted her to marry him. And he keeps pushing like that.

I think he's a muslim though so that would explain a little bit culture wise. Or he's just a scammer. So many people preying on lonely women like that on those sites.
Not just lonely women. A good number of those women's "ads" are fakes, spambots and scammers, too. They used to just look like B/S/F's girls, but now they use more average looking women's pics. I was doing the online site stuff for a bit after I broke up with my kids' mother. Never again.

That was me back in Buffalo. In HELLinois, it's different, women here are, I dunno, mostly not Type A personalities

I figured with an upgrade it would be easier to navigate.

I don’t see a last post button. I can’t quote multiple posts. I can’t see what threads I’ve already caught up in.

this will be some work
A last post button is not needed. If the thread title is bolded, there are unread posts. Clicking on that bolded thread title automagically brings you to your first unread post.

Hitting the "+quote" on multiple posts should allow you to multi-quote.

Back