Welcome to the ALL NEW, and even NEWER Patriots Planet! (sponsored by Gal Gadot)

Ugh, been crunching on this all week. I couldn't sleep and started the migration at 3am.

Welcome!

Use this thread to talk about it. I don't have it all figured out yet.

As part of this being a fresh start for Patriots Planet itself, many banned or assclowned posters are being given a fresh start too. If they make their way here, please don't bring up past grievances. Start fresh and see how things go from this point on.

There is so much to talk about that I have done here, and this was going to be a long post, but I am rushing to get it open for you instead.

But Patriots Planet is finally modern, on the latest software, using the latest versions of libraries.

Right now, it is pretty much me providing moderation. dchester can do some as well, but is retired so has more important things to do. Any other mods of Patriots Planet past are always welcome back to contribute as you like. But as part of securing everything down and moving to the new software, anyone who has been inactive for awhile is now a regular member. If any would like or have bandwidth to take up new moderating duties, it can always be discussed. Either way, they are all a great bunch of guys and always welcome.
Greetings , Its been years since I made a post here , I read stuff here from time to time but Ive been inactive in any site for a longtime. I was reading stuff here yesterday and was actively looking for FF related post. Do you still have one or am I remembering someplace else. I was intending to find a thread of FF questions where members throw out players and ask about starters and such. Im asking for myself not a friend.
Edit: Man its been a very long time look at my signature

Greetings , Its been years since I made a post here , I read stuff here from time to time but Ive been inactive in any site for a longtime. I was reading stuff here yesterday and was actively looking for FF related post. Do you still have one or am I remembering someplace else. I was intending to find a thread of FF questions where members throw out players and ask about starters and such. Im asking for myself not a friend.
Edit: Man its been a very long time look at my signature
Welcome back!

I am sure plenty of members play fantasy. I don't recall seeing one started this season, so feel free to do so.

What's the vibe on this board? The other boards are very defensive of you know who leaving the team and acting like a petulant child in the press, acting all passive-aggressive along the way. Are we allowed to be open and honest here or do you get banned for simply responding to someone with their comment about you know who down in Tampa?

What's the vibe on this board? The other boards are very defensive of you know who leaving the team and acting like a petulant child in the press, acting all passive-aggressive along the way. Are we allowed to be open and honest here or do you get banned for simply responding to someone with their comment about you know down in Tampa?

TB12 and his new douchebag persona can go straight to hell.

Thanks for the memories now see ya.

That's how some on this board feel and freely express it.

:smilies-11117:

What's the vibe on this board? The other boards are very defensive of you know who leaving the team and acting like a petulant child in the press, acting all passive-aggressive along the way. Are we allowed to be open and honest here or do you get banned for simply responding to someone with their comment about you know who down in Tampa?
Welcome!

No one is being banned. Takes a lot to get banned from here.

We have had some challenges concerning discussion of our former QB, and those discussions derailing Patriots threads. As such we try to contain some discussions of him to the specific subforum.

That will be impossible next week.

Your views on either side are more than welcome.

Welcome!

No one is being banned. Takes a lot to get banned from here.

We have had some challenges concerning discussion of our former QB, and those discussions derailing Patriots threads. As such we try to contain some discussions of him to the specific subforum.

That will be impossible next week.

Your views on either side are more than welcome.
Thank you. I mean, even if the opinion is supported with facts and reality, I just hope there's no censoring here. It's pretty childish to feel so insecure about the Brady situation, where if anyone says anything remotely negative about his actions or behavior, you get banned. I mean, he's only doing daily interviews these days and running his mouth.

Anyway, I hope to be able speak freely here and engage in some good conversation about our favorite team. Been following this team for 40 years and my extended family has had season tickets since the late 70s.

Really looking forward to this new journey with Mac Jones and excited to see some positive baby steps as the season goes, because the last 2 seasons we had a bit of some QB diva problems that I don't ever want to see again.

TB12 and his new douchebag persona can go straight to hell.

Thanks for the memories now see ya.

That's how some on this board feel and freely express it.

:smilies-11117:
haha

I guess I'll fit in nicely. I mean, we're all big fans, appreciate what he did, but to block diehard fans from being honest about how left, is just trying to control the narrative, which is ridiculous. I'd prefer to focus on the Pats, but if he's going to make himself front and center for attention, of course we need to react.

Right on.

Just try not to get too personal about another poster who may disagree and things should be fine.
Fair enough. It's just that the fans of the guy I am talking about in Tampa don't like facts and try to revise history to paint him in a much better light than his behaviors would otherwise indicate.

Fair enough. It's just that the fans of the guy I am talking about in Tampa don't like facts and try to revise history to paint him in a much better light than his behaviors would otherwise indicate.
Understood and it happens here too. We just try to contain those threads to the Brady subforum and try to not derail Patriots threads with the debates.

How do you change your title and mood? are they just locked in because this new forum doesn't have those features? i went to profile and all i see is ability to upload new avy and new"banner".

Your mood you should be able to change by clicking on your icon and using the pulldown

Capture.JPG

Your title you should be able to change, along with some other things like color, from the account details page...

Capture2.JPG

If you can not do either, please let me know.

Back