Welcome to the ALL NEW, and even NEWER Patriots Planet! (sponsored by Gal Gadot)

So is this where I introduce you all to mini TBL? lol Even though she looks like her dad She has my light eyes thats about it!
She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I still have a hard time realizing that I'm a mom (that sounds so weird still lol)
acff0510e0aa685c6292ac3cd588bda9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Adorable TBL!!!

You have your hands full! That face screams mischief!
Koukla Katerina!

Just wondering UT. Is it possible to add another reaction to the reactions? I really think a care reaction is perfect a lot of times. Loved it when FB added it.

Just a thought.

Yes, I just haven't had time. Can add any number of them, but they should be 32x32 png files to match.

First kudos to you and all the other mods for all you've done.

But, I've got one tiny little request.

Can we get the old coffee emoticon back?

Just seeing a simple cup of coffee doesn't quite give the same sarcasm vibe as the old one did.
So right O_P_T, just not the same absent the smart-ass.

Cheers

Lol, it took me until now to realize rep is different from clicking "like"...derp. i probably owe a lot of rep to people!

No that's correct. Likes give rep. The other was an add on from a few days ago that we will probably drop because while it allows comments, they are appended to the post and public.

I gave chevss a rep +1 and made a comment but didn't look like it was added to his post. thinking i misunderstood what you said above?

I gave chevss a rep +1 and made a comment but didn't look like it was added to his post. thinking i misunderstood what you said above?
Can you link the post?

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

I think i this this right...

i don't think so. i thought i selected desktop version. however that might have been with last new iteration. how do i check? don't see anything that jumps out

i don't think so. i thought i selected desktop version. however that might have been with last new iteration. how do i check? don't see anything that jumps out
If you are on Android you hit the three dots and check the box for desktop view. I have no clue how to do it with evil Apple devices.

If you are on Android you hit the three dots and check the box for desktop view. I have no clue how to do it with evil Apple devices.

I know i'll feel dumb when you answer but...i don't see what 3 dots. i'm sure it's not the ones under the post. can't seem to locate on menu or forum. i am using an abp browser that blocks ads

Way at the top under the clock, to the right of the url. Right above my profile link in the image. Capture+_2020-10-18-21-13-05.png

Back