Welcome to the ALL NEW, and even NEWER Patriots Planet! (sponsored by Gal Gadot)

The page number , prev, or back and forward buttons would be handy at the top of the page as well as the bottom if it’s just a setting thing.
Thanx

Here is how it looks on my iPhone 6S, using safari, in both landscape and portrait mode.
FWIW, with my iPad mini, in either mode it displays
the same (full).

Attachments

• 043C76BD-0FDD-4E4C-A3EB-D196D20EBEF8.png
    043C76BD-0FDD-4E4C-A3EB-D196D20EBEF8.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 37BC69B1-15CF-4A95-ACF9-B717AC760377.png
    37BC69B1-15CF-4A95-ACF9-B717AC760377.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 4
Ahh thanks D. So that is how it works. Its a function of lateral real estate. If you want the page numbers also at the top, use your mobile in landscape and they should appear.

:thumb:

Ahh thanks D. So that is how it works. Its a function of lateral real estate. If you want the page numbers also at the top, use your mobile in landscape and they should appear.

:thumb:
You guys are already at the very advanced place and I can't read through all of the above to get an answer to an elementary question (the answer to which I tried to find using Search, with no luck): How do you post a new thread? I tried, but failed. And two: how do you post the list of Poll questions if you want to post a poll? On the old Board, if you wanted to post a poll, the options list appeared after the new thread was posted, but didn't happen during my initial attempt to do so. Sorry to hassle you with elementary stuff at the current level of most posters' ability to use the new protocols, but I remain in kindergarten and need help with the basics. Thanks, UT. (I get to ask this since you reneged on me being your favorite poster, a betrayal I simply cannot get over.)

Two ways to post a thread. Hit the Orange Post Thread button, or start typing your title in the bar right above the first thread and then hit the blue post thread button.

1603187627286.png

Last edited:
My bad. Polls were not enabled. Easy to do now and you do it as part of creating the thread, not after like the old way. There are 3 tabs at the top of the post for what kind of thread you are posting, normal, poll, or question.

1603188261099.png

I will go look at creating a poll now.
Wow! You're up late. Or would that be early? I was trying again to find some kind of "How To" handbook and saw yr reply in my email. I guess the new thread I started actually did get posted, as I got a reply and was able to reply to that myself. In the olden days, when you wanted to start a new thread that contained a poll, the instruction language said something like "If you wanted to post a poll, it will appear after your submit the thread." I got no such prompt this time, hence no poll. But seems like a fundamental operation that even we technologically impaired (I don't even own a smart phone) should be able to grasp. And you are now officially forgiven for unceremoniously shoving me off the end of the bench as your Favorite Poster. I'll just think of myself as "the erstwhile favorite" of your Evilness. Plus, I got sick of my old avatar which only displayed as only half of Rodney's head so replaced it with a rival for your evil eye as demonstrated by my new puddy tat. (Looking more closely at the screen shot attached to your prior reply, I'm guess the "post poll" option would appear if I clicked "more options" which I will try. I'll give you the honor of going first, though.

Yeah it was my fault. Polls weren't even enabled and you were the first to notice and say anything, so thank you.

I am usually up early.

Cats, I love them dearly, are the gateway to the underworld.

Yeah it was my fault. Polls weren't even enabled and you were the first to notice and say anything, so thank you.

I am usually up early.

Cats, I love them dearly, are the gateway to the underworld.
Never realized you were a fellow felinophile. My opinion of you has shot even higher, if that is even possible. ps - I did try another (stupid) thread w poll and still haven't quite got the hang of it, but do see where to enter the info, etc. More thanks . . .

Just use the like button and the smilies under there. The other one made rep comments public and in the actual thread, and I already started seeing people make comments that they would not want to display to everyone.

I will work on getting some more reactions to choose from under the like button. Comments can be in a personal message.

I will be looking to add these under the Like button and worth varying amounts of rep points. Its not as simple as smilies, so will take a little time.

cta_sprite_sheet.png

So it turns out those images aren't quite right to work, and I don't have the imaging software on my work computer to fix it. So I need to do this on my own PC, so it will be further delayed.

In the meantime, I have adjusted the values and added a dislike button. A dislike does give negative rep.

Back