Welcome to the ALL NEW, and even NEWER Patriots Planet! (sponsored by Gal Gadot)

Um.

I just added a little thing. Don't know how useful it is. But it seemed kind of interesting.

If you hover over someone's profile, you can 'poke' them. Supposedly the person poked gets notified.

Any issues or abuse, please let me know.

Depends where they are from.

If you want to post from Giphy, just use the built in GIF button in the tool bar of a post to search for the gif you want. Iframes are not needed anymore.

FullColour.gif

For this, I used INSERT IMAGE, and pasted in the URL to the gif.

I'll try that...

Single frame again
tenor.gif

I think I figured it out. You have to go to the url of the gif and paste that url into the image option in the toolbar. Thanks, guys.
Otherwise it comes out as a single frame as below.

Attachments

• 1604088659682.png
    1604088659682.png
    54 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
So, that image is a PNG, which is just like a JPG and not animated by default. Was the original source animated?

Looks like you got it with the first one.

So, that image is a PNG, which is just like a JPG and not animated by default. Was the original source animated?

Looks like you got it with the first one.
Yes, it was animated. Used to be able to copy/paste directly on the old site.
Here's another test
nope...tried to insert this url into the image url and got a msg that said "Image could not be loaded from the link.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1322164183123648514

I'll paste the twitter url but I really only wanted the gif itself.

View: https://twitter.com/gadotgifs/status/1322164183123648514

Yeah I am not sure how to extract them from Twitter.

Decided to pull this Welcome thread back up and sticky it. We are not yet a year into the new site and there is still more that can be done. Feel free to use this as a help, suggestion, or just to say hello if you are returning catch all board business kind of thread.

The next big thing on my plate here is to go through all the addons I did and update them. In the past 10 months, the board has had minor upgrades when they have come out, changes have been minor, but gone are the days where we are running outdated software.

Back