welcome to your new home tonyto36

I really honestly have no idea who the moderators are beyond you mikie. Is there a tag or sign somewhere I'm not seeing? I disagreed with chavs(?) and I think he might be a mod? I don't think I said anything offensive though. The only people I've called out are TommieD Lisa and Tim because they made completely unnecessary personal attacks.

Back out of this thread (click on Assclown up at the top). Scroll down to the very bottom of the assclown (or any forum) thread menu. They're listed down at the very bottom right.

I don't even remember who DChester was or what I said to him. Mikiemo I've since seen is a rational person who sometimes just does some light hearted trolling. My previous forum experiences had been much more strict with trolling so it seemed way out of line to me. The others I've never seen post so Im not sure what I'm expected to say to them.

I just wanted to make sure that people vote in the Free Tony Poll, located at the Four Ring Circus forum.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69639

@poster who says recognizes me from another forum and @Lisa, I've been banned once on another forum. I got a suspension for trolling a Peyton fanboy (2 weeks), made a temp alternative account, and apparently that was an automatic perma-ban. That's the only other one I've been banned at that he could be referencing.

@poster who says recognizes me from another forum and @Lisa, I've been banned once on another forum. I got a suspension for trolling a Peyton fanboy (2 weeks), made a temp alternative account, and apparently that was an automatic perma-ban. That's the only other one I've been banned at that he could be referencing.

I'm sure if you play nice, the mods will allow you back into the main forum to post.

def. play nice
- Do no repeat same argument repeatedly in one thread or in multiple threads
- Do not argue for people to back up things with facts when they have already done that multiple times.
- Do not accuse someone of trolling you when they are simply responding to your comments.
- Do not repeatedly accuse someone of being in a rage because you haven't even come close to seeing what rage actually is.
- Do not tell everyone they're wrong and you're right.
- Lighten up. This place can be fun if you blend in.
- Don't try to take over the forum.
- Don't be a dick.

The last point is very important. If you are a dick, you shall be treated like a dick.

Could have been wrong but your user name seems very familiar, minus the 36.
But the volume of poster there tends to be high, and the # being banned are higher. So, I can't remember everyone. And, with the forum recent changes, banned or obsolete accounts were eliminated from the records.

As I said before, what goes on here has nothing to do with what went on there. I don't have to deal with it here.

Right now it's 60 -40 in favor of you staying here. I missed all your posts . When you were on the football forum. Your posts here makes me laugh.

Based on what?

Lisa freaked out and made it seem like a big deal. If you actually look at what I said, not only has it been proven as true by Lisa's reaction, it's not a big deal. There were no personal attacks. THere was no vulgarity. It was me stating how things happened (me making a point and Lisa not knowing how to counter it so immediately goes into rage troll mode) and it happened again.

I don't really see how the issue lies with me if it's Lisa (or Tommy) completely losing their minds in blind rage for no reason.

I'll tone it down for those who engage in real intellectual debate, but when people do nothing but try start flame wars, or try to argue completely nonsensical points (such as Bolden is a better open field tackler than McCourty), then I'm likely going to call people on it.

At some point, after unsuccessfully making the exact same argument a dozen times or more, it might be a good idea to either
1. offer an 'OK, I guess we just disagree on this' and leave it,
2. try a different ANGLE on the argument, rather than simply repeating the same thing over and over and over and over and over and .......
3. punt
4. understand that something akin to blind rage may result from frustration at simply blowing past someone's response to you with the exact same point again. It gets old. Quickly.

Well Tony I gave you a vote on the poll. Don't make me look like an ass for that if you get let out of jail.

Mikie, you forgot The 8th Deadly Sin ---- the MOST DEADLY of them all

aa.png

tonyto & Middy are poster boys for this virulent affliction :suicide: ROFL :wave:

Greetings Emeritus. RealDoll broken again?

I really honestly have no idea who the moderators are beyond you mikie. Is there a tag or sign somewhere I'm not seeing? I disagreed with chavs(?) and I think he might be a mod? I don't think I said anything offensive though. The only people I've called out are TommieD Lisa and Tim because they made completely unnecessary personal attacks.

I'm still waiting on your letter. Can't believe you never realized I'm a mod here. :coffee:

Back