Welker Out for Jets

yeah..EFF me..glad I didn't eat breakfast yet.:banghead:

Well, time for Galloway to step up and make a difference. He'll probably be happy to play a bigger role than 'decoy' for 60 minutes!

Wonder if Edelman will see any action?

Well, time for Galloway to step up and make a difference. He'll probably be happy to play a bigger role than 'decoy' for 60 minutes!

Wonder if Edelman will see any action?

He better..if he doesn't today I am done hoping with him.

I wondered the same thing on FB...BIG game for Baker and Watson.

Sucky fu*ky 5 dollah..... maybe this means Edelman will get his shot.

Welker among final inactives

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Patriots receiver Wes Welker, who has been slowed by a knee injury, is inactive for today's game. Welker had been listed as questionable entering the day. With Welker out, that likely means that rookie Julian Edelman steps into his place. Edelman, a seventh-round draft choice out of Kent State, did not play in the season-opener. Welker had 12 receptions in the season opener against the Bills. In addition to Welker, offensive linemen Kendall Simmons and Rich Ohnrberger and tight end Michael Matthews are the other inactive players for the Patriots.

More...

Edelman is active. Hopefully, it's his stage today. I was hoping to see the new TE Matthews today, too, but he's out. That guy is HUGE, and we could probably use him blocking.

This sucks. :banghead:

Hopefully Galloway will step up to the plate today, as I would like to see become a quality contributor.

So Galloway is starting....who gets the majority of the snaps in the slot? Can't imagine they'll go to a two receiver set for most of this game.

Of course, knowing BB, it's impossible to say what they do. Let's hope they knew going into the beginning of this week in practice that they prepared for this eventuality.

I just added Edleman to my Fantasy Team! I expect 7 catches for 90 yards and 2 TD's!:)

Back