Welker throws Asante under the bus...

And I would've had no problem with him saying, "I enjoyed my time in New England, but the Eagles offered me more money. I got my Super Bowl ring with the Patriots, and now I'd like to try to help the Eagles get one." Case closed, end of story, no big deal. As I said, you can be a sellout, just admit it. :shrug:

And I would've had no problem with him saying, "I enjoyed my time in New England, but the Eagles offered me more money. I got my Super Bowl ring with the Patriots, and now I'd like to try to help the Eagles get one." Case closed, end of story, no big deal. As I said, you can be a sellout, just admit it. :shrug:

That's a great way to put it.

"He chose money over championships, and that's the way it goes sometimes."

NICE CALL WELKAH!!!

They didn't and won't.

But at least Asante will be on the field with a chance.

I could care less how far philly goes. I thought Welker was a presumptuous punk for saying that, and I was right.

I am getting a new pair of shades so I will be able to look at the Steelers Lombardi's next year without going blind.

I could care less how far philly goes. I thought Welker was a presumptuous punk for saying that, and I was right.

I am getting a new pair of shades so I will be able to look at the Steelers Lombardi's next year without going blind.

You came here just to bring up an old Welker quote? ROFL

I saw it posted elsewhere and had to come here to pat myself on the back.

Could someone take over. My arm's getting sore.

This post makes me angry....:thwak:

The only reason your arm is sore is from pulling your lil' pud in your "apartment" in your mom's basement while she cooks you a grilled cheese you shitstain!

Let me guess how your arm got so sore.

:jerkit:

Thing i don't get is would any of you do your job for 6 bucks an hour because you work at the best company in the nation. I know i certainly would not no way no how so how could you expect someone to take less to be on a certain team and yes i know they make millions but...... They also spend more and this money has to last them the rest of there days on the earth. So i don't trip out when a player "gets paid" because after what 10 years of pro football your body is pretty much shot. So all in all you cannot really blame them now the ones who did accept less i'd say later down the road they regret doing it.

1. Taking into account the Patriots lost Brady...fair quote at the time and unfair to quote now.

2. While Philly hasn't won a championship, they are a perennial contender, and the thought that players could never leave here to win a title is silly.

Back