Well, well, well...

OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
858
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
57
Undertaker #59 said:
Yup...We have been working on it for the whole year. We are proud to present you with A.L.I.C.E. (or AliceBot)

A.L.I.C.E is short for Artificial Linguistic Computer Entity. You can read all about her here.

I look exactly like that animated tour guide on the site. It's trure.

She has a nice rack, too.
 
OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
858
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
57
Ras-Al-Ghul said:
What does this have to do with Alice?
SCC-RACK-vs-2U_NewOldRack-VVL.jpg

We both have great racks?
 
OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
858
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
57
Oedipus Tex said:
Anyway, Aliccimo, if you've held a grudge or poor opinion of me, I apologize. But all the same, my love to your pink parts.

A grudge with you, Oed? No way.

And I hope that things work out for you with your girlfriend...this said, if 40-50 years hence, she up and dies on you, you heard from here first...don't trust her.

And yes, I did know about your predicament during the Asian tsunami. I tried to respond several times but I couldn't log on.
 
OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
858
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
57
Supkem said:
Well, I hope It drinks. I spent an hour looking for the proper "Welcome Home"
But couldn't find anything. This is what I finally settled on.


Welcome Home Alice!

Brilliant!
 

BionicPatriot

Active member
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
5,302
Reaction score
11
Points
38
Location
South FLA 772
Hey FallingAlice! Its been awhile! Glad to see you back after that mess last offseason. We have missed ya since you have been gone:D
 
OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
858
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
57
Bradyrocks said:
Yes welcome Home ALICE.

I am since after your time and find things quite amusing with your return.

Its refreshing, thank you. I guess I shall be a lurker and go back in my corner. Since bowing to others is not my style, I will just resume my content happiness and listen quietly.

Your forum is much better than any other I have lurked upon.

No, no!!

Don't go back to lurking. That's not good. Get in the box and swing away.
 

Hemi_1

Active member
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
4,121
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
56
hmm...:doh: I just read Hawgs breif History and I also remember when I first joined the Planet.
I was up in Iowa with my brother-in-law and he is a Chiefs fan.
We were at his house and he was showing me CHiefs Planet.

I made a comment that the Patriots needed a site like this and he informed me that we already had one and it was the sister planet to theirs.

So, I Ran as fast as I could and signed up. My wife is from Vinton, IA and is just recently a published Author.
:clap:

She wrote a devotional/Inspirational book for women and pregnancy.
Ok getting off topic here and trying to find my way back. Yes, I was saying thats how I found the planet and funny how it worked out that way given the origination and creation of it.

Its a very good place to hang my hat and sit and enjoy the opinions and usually very good information it contains.

Welcome Home and I would certainly offer some coffee but still havent figured out how to post pics yet.....:(

Thank you for the moment, may god bless you for your efforts.
 
OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
858
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
57
Bradyrocks said:
So, I Ran as fast as I could and signed up. My wife is from Vinton, IA and is just recently a published Author.
:clap:


Vinton? Where's Vinton? I'm a Sioux City girl, myself.
 

-JJ-

Active member
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
22
Points
38
Age
75
Location
NH
Welcome back Alice :)

I have nothing to give except my heart since capturing pics and all that computer lingo is a bit trying for this ol' timer:)

I've been hanging on the colts board for the last couple years so I am new to our own team's board:)


But in DOS I would have given you this..


M
\/
xoxoxoxoxox
 

Hemi_1

Active member
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
4,121
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
56
FallingAlice said:
Vinton? Where's Vinton? I'm a Sioux City girl, myself.



Vinton is about 30 miles south of Waterloo.
 

Hemi_1

Active member
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
4,121
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
56
First shot at an avatar...I borrowed it from some other site...Goota upgrade it makes me ill.:banghead:
 

Threadkiller

Active member
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
14
Points
38
Age
53
Location
Newton mush
Hey FA-

You must be exhausted from all the love.

Just wanted to say my hellos to the great birth mother of the planet (i'm not above a little knee scraping)... I'm part of the Cali patrol (DirtyWater has got SoCal covered, I'm taking the North)

My main job is rolling grenades into the breakfast cereal of the denizens of that ship of fools known as Raider Nation. Here on the front lines spirits are high. Nothing boosts the troops' morale quite like a dose of undeserved overconfidence from our opponents in the foam spike brigade. The LaMont Jordan/Randy Moss signings have left the great unwashed in a fit of gambling fury and they are desperately seeking Pats fans with whom they may plunk down their barely earned money for the opening night thrashing. I have found myself on the receiving end of their overexuberance and their stacks of benjamins. Life IS good.

I look forward to stealing your best material. I promise to use it for the forces of good.
 
OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
858
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
57
dreithraider76 said:
My main job is rolling grenades into the breakfast cereal of the denizens of that ship of fools known as Raider Nation. Here on the front lines spirits are high. Nothing boosts the troops' morale quite like a dose of undeserved overconfidence from our opponents in the foam spike brigade. The LaMont Jordan/Randy Moss signings have left the great unwashed in a fit of gambling fury and they are desperately seeking Pats fans with whom they may plunk down their barely earned money for the opening night thrashing. I have found myself on the receiving end of their overexuberance and their stacks of benjamins. Life IS good.

I look forward to stealing your best material. I promise to use it for the forces of good.

Good work, man. Good work. I imagine you're fully deployed and making plans for the opener. Glad to see it. But take all necessary precautions. Be safe.

Personally, I think it's awfully hard on the Silver and Black's nefarious reputation to have Norv Turner leading the team. I mean there's nothing either seemingly menacing about Norv (a la Tom Flores who always looked as if he'd done hard time) or eccentric (a la John Madden), is there? Including his name. Norv.

Can you imagine Howie Long playing for Norv Turner? I can't. I think it probably pains Howie to see Turner at the Helm.

Unfortunately my best went to a cyber graveyard during the GREAT PURGING. But life goes on.
 

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
32,999
Reaction score
3,512
Points
113
Age
60
Location
Over and Out
OK, OK, I've had a night to sleep on it.

Alice, no matter where you've been, no matter what you've been doing, it's great to have you back. What's mine is yours, and trust me, that's not very much (unless you want to share my kid's tuition bills).

Somehow, it seems like things are just the way they're supposed to be.

And I do hope you like the way the Planet has been kept up, despite the dust bunnies swirling in the corner.
 
OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
858
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
57
bideau said:
OK, OK, I've had a night to sleep on it.

Alice, no matter where you've been, no matter what you've been doing, it's great to have you back. What's mine is yours, and trust me, that's not very much (unless you want to share my kid's tuition bills).

Somehow, it seems like things are just the way they're supposed to be.

And I do hope you like the way the Planet has been kept up, despite the dust bunnies swirling in the corner.

:thumb:
 

Oedipus Tex

Member
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
994
Reaction score
9
Points
18
Age
44
Location
Where everything is bigger
After some lengthy consideration, I've made a decision:

I don't like Sax-Alice. I miss Goalie-Alice. Sax-Alice is funky 3D CGI and frankly creeps me out a little bit. The brat should be FLAT.

All the same, I've missed you in precisely the way that I don't miss ABBA.
 

Threadkiller

Active member
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
14
Points
38
Age
53
Location
Newton mush
FallingAlice said:

Personally, I think it's awfully hard on the Silver and Black's nefarious reputation to have Norv Turner leading the team. I mean there's nothing either seemingly menacing about Norv (a la Tom Flores who always looked as if he'd done hard time) or eccentric (a la John Madden), is there? Including his name. Norv.

Too true. Norv is as safe as milk. His press conferences make Bill Belichick sound like Bobby Knight. He has all of Bill's deadpan platitudes without any of Bill's nasty little undercurrent of "I'm holding out on you on purpose, you little $hits... especially you Borges." And what with Wierd Al rocking the Woolworth rhinestone eyeglass leashes and the Tom Turkey flabby chin their public face (or scowl, as it were) is in dire need of some rhinoplasty - if for no other reason than to Bondo the buckshot acne scars that adorn Norv's grill.
 
OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
858
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
57
Oedipus Tex said:

All the same, I've missed you in precisely the way that I don't miss ABBA.

The scary thing is, I understand you completely on this point.

As far as the flat Alice goes -- that avatar was originally given to me by NoRespect. I don't think I did something as silly as purge it out of spite or superstition.

But for the life of me, Icannot find the damn thing.

I've switched computers a couple of times since last summer, so it's probably in some archive of mine. But... hell will freeze over before I ever successfully search one of my archives.
 
OP
F

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
858
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
57
dreithraider76 said:
Too true. Norv is as safe as milk. His press conferences make Bill Belichick sound like Bobby Knight. He has all of Bill's deadpan platitudes without any of Bill's nasty little undercurrent of "I'm holding out on you on purpose, you little $hits... especially you Borges." And what with Wierd Al rocking the Woolworth rhinestone eyeglass leashes and the Tom Turkey flabby chin their public face (or scowl, as it were) is in dire need of some rhinoplasty - if for no other reason than to Bondo the buckshot acne scars that adorn Norv's grill.

Do Oakland fans have any logical explanation for why Al "Just win, baby" Davis selected Turner as his head coach.

It makes no sense to me. The guy is a classic "Good offensive coordinator." That is what he should stay.
 
Top